@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I should be available then… I’ll ask my mom in tha morning 🥱
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“You’re too young, and you seem against it anyway.” Barnes noted how Gabriel flinched when the cigarette burned. She put it down and crushed it on the stone. So much for a silent night watch. “How old are each of you?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Previous page, second to last post.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I think I’m available all of those days with the possible exception of the 31st. Saturday mornings still work for me, but afternoons would be better. I can spend more time on the call if I have time to complete my chores beforehand. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Have you ever given a charrie of yours a weird mannerism that you have yourself?
Generally speaking, I’m sure I have. I’m just not aware that they are weird mannerisms yet.
A few of my charries like to sleep in a fetal position, or curled up around a pushie or blanket. And Gabriel stretches similar to a cat. Mannerisms I sometimes hav…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
If there’s enough interest, we could try to plan one for late May/early June.
@ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
@whalekeeper @stephie @loopylin @grcr @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @anyone-i-forgot
Is anyone up for a call sometime soon? We could try for the 2…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Have you ever given a charrie of yours a weird mannerism that you have yourself?
A few of my charries like to sleep in a fetal position, or curled up around a pushie or blanket. And Gabriel stretches similar to a cat. Mannerisms I sometimes have.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
The scent of the smoke invaded Gabriel’s nostrils. It sickened him, but he remained silent, listening to Cassius’s talk about pleasure. Internally, he wondered if happiness and pleasure were different, and if they were, how were they different. A small plop sound woke him from his thoughts. H…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“…I’m not smoking,” Barnes said. She still held it at arm’s length. “I only lit it for the scent.”
She glanced back at Cassius, then turned back to stare at the labyrinth passageways she guarded. The exposition about pleasure irked her, but she held her tongue. He meant well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“I don’t care. Whatever you like to do.” Barnes pulled out a box of cigarettes and lit one of them. Instead of taking a draw on it, she held it at a distance from them and let the smell waft through the air. “ Ah. If this bothers you, at least speak then.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Great! The tube down my nose felt a little like an alien trying to take over my mind, and they fed me a tone of questionable green food. Next month, they want me to drink radioactive fluid. I low-key love hospital visits though because the smell of hospitals is so nostalgic. I guess that’s not normal, but whatever. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Call planning peoples, will there be a May call?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
How did the doctor visit go?
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel hesitated, before sitting on the stone, bringing his knees up to his chest. He tensed at the slightest noises, eyes darting to where Cassius and Leander slept. “Uh… so do you want me talk like the Protector, or like…my other persona? Or just not talk at all.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Great!
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I am interested in theory. Thing is, I like to keep my outline secret (HUGE outliner here 😂), and I don’t like sharing large amounts of my work on forums. I’m not against getting critiques from people, it’s more a matter of controlling who has access to my writing.
If my dad helps me set up an account on a secure writing software, something I can…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Yay!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I survived ENT! 🙂 I suspected my vasovagal syncope would trigger, but it didn’t, and that was a good thing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Selfish because she keeps everything to herself XD
Barnes
Cassius and Leander, one after the other, lay down on the moss. Night had not fully fallen yet, and the other adventures in the labyrinth surely still walked around – but both boys seemed tired from the walk. Their emotional outbursts had not helped their energy…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 29!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I guess I doesn’t really matter anyway. It’s just something that throws me off, but after you get into the story, its clear who you are talking about.
- Load More
