@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
No I didn’t…
Can I give you a different email of mine…? My other ones have been working…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
You can message me with the link too
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh wait, I forgot about this! When did/does it start?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh no. Did you get the link?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
My email is acting funky………….
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
To be fair, the Hebrew might allow for a something similar to fathering a nation when it says ‘this guy fathered this guy.’ Which would then not be dependent on time. I’m curious about this so I’ll have to ask my dad, he’s the Hebrew nerd.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m just gonna say it and the banish myself from this topic
My dad says that there are a lot of generations skipped in those genealogies, and that they only recorded the more important people, so that’s why he doesn’t think that they are a very accurate way to calculate the age of humanity.
The Bible doesn’t say ‘and there were man…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
And I totally called the gladiator fighting.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Julian slowly shook his head.
Oh no…
Good section. The new prince’s beliefs make more sense now.
And we got to find out Leon’s backstory!! I’m glad, but… it really feels like you’re setting it up for him (and Julian?) to die. 🥺🥺
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
Ugh! I posted two hours ago, but KP ate it!
NEXT SECTION!
Extra long to make up for yesterday.
 It was several hours later that the sound of steps echoed in the hall outside. Julian and Leon stood as the door opened.
The guar…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I tend to lean towards global flood as well. That’s something I hadn’t considered regarding rock layers.
My dad says that there are a lot of generations skipped in those genealogies, and that they only recorded the more important people, so that’s why he doesn’t think that they are a very accurate way to calculate the age of…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh me goodness, oh me goodness! I meant 2, not 3…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t care too much either way. It’s not important to the Gospel or to proving the Bible.
The Bible implies a young Earth but doesn’t explain it outright. The Earth scientifically looks like it’s old but there are inconsistencies.
Jonas pointed out starlight. God wanted the lights to appear on the fourth day. Could the fourth…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
For a second, Barnes imagined one of the cat monsters swallowing Mel whole. She watched the girl stroll down the path and pass beyond the tree and ferns. When the last fern stopped swaying from being pushed aside, Barnes stepped off the pavilion and followed at a distance.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Good luck!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
young-earth creationist.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll still do it!
- Load More
