@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Hii Saraaa it’s been a while.
Ahhh girlie I feel you. I’ve been at a loss for inspiration lately too.
I, too, will help however I can.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
Okay all. Ready, set, here we go!
NEXT SECTION!
Leon and Julian did not go back to sleep that night. They spent the remainder of those dark hours in prayer for their friends, the other believers, and even their enemies. They…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Do whatever. I’m not sure really what to rp atm, since I don’t think Kepha has rped to my last rp.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll jump on board any time.
Though, I don’t think Andrew will be able to since he will be gone almost all summer.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I will if other people want to!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks. I might!
I know!!!!!! I’m a terrible author!!! 😱😭
Wait a sec…… isn’t it my goal to make the reader miserable? 😈🤣
I promise to send the next section today. Right now. I’m running final edits this very moment.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
If you didn’t know, this is the roleplay Jonas started. I personally loved this roleplay idea and it would be nice to continue.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Is there something you’re struggling with that requires some brainstorming? What was that epic plot idea and why did you like it? I don’t mind helping. I like brainstorm sessions, lol.
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
WE GOT SECOND PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idk if you know or not, but Saturday (5/24) my crew and I raced a few boats on the Connecticut River. The boat I rowed in was a woman’s four, in the second heat of a race (meaning there were too many boats for the amount of lanes so they did two separate races but compared the times as if the…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It’s okay. Sorry I keep nagging you, but… I feel justified. I’ve had to wait on that ending for about five days.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Also, this is ‘As you know’ dialogue. Leon is telling Julian something he already knows in order to inform the reader.
is that actually bad though? I haven’t done it often, and I don’t see much of another way to get that info across. Plus, I’ve used “as you know” sentences before in conversation just to help listeners mak…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I was trying, but I think I’m out of time today. I almost had it done too. 😥
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
dang that’s dark
yeah, well that’s reality for ya.
It seems like they suddenly have a lot more control over the Empire than they appear to.
Uh yeah. They’ve got a pretty strong hold now. Not only are they controlling the Empire’s ruler by fear of the gods, but they’ve got him personally motivated to avenge his cousin and set his kingd…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I may have just the thing! Check out my most recently created topic.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Are we getting a new section today?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@hydbridlore
Awww <3333 I missed you too girl
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @theducktator @theshadow @esther-c
Help meeee
I’m stuck *cries* I want to write over the summer but I’m strugglingggg
You know when you get an epic idea for a plot, but then forget where you were going with it and then you don’t know what to do?
Yeah that’s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Glad to see you around again! We’ve missed you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Thank you so much <3
- Load More

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Congrats, that must have been super exciting!!