@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@grcr @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @rae @theducktator @loopylin @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Tags didn’t work ^
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @grcr @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @rae @theducktator @loopylin @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @savannah_grace2009
Okay, it looks like the most popular time to start is the 14th, 15th, or 16th, so would everyone be cool with the 16th being our start date? (That’s two weeks from yesterday.) This would mean if you’re…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks for asking!!!!
It’s been a rollercoaster. I have some good days, some bad days, some days where I just want to shut everyone out and not talk to anyone XD
And then I have some days that start out good and then end with me sobbing in my bathroom trying to get ready for bed 😭
The Devil also has been trying to attack me with…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll be your grammer Nazi!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Heehee thanks!! 😊
Nothing too interesting actually… lil boy is a foodie, so I wanted him in some kind of restaurant shirt, but I didn’t want to use a real restaurant (mostly because Burne doesn’t have the restaurants we have).
I guess there is a food truck in, like, the UK or something called the flying fry…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, that was the 3rd rewrite.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh wait is this the book you had started sharing in the Chat Chata while back? That I was reading?
I’ll try to help where I can… I’m not the greatest at editing… or giving feedback… but I’ll do what I can, whenever I have a moment.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ahh, I love that clip!! 😄 I sure love chill scenes where people/families are just having fun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yay!! That’s so cool that you have someone editing for you.
I’d also be available any time for that sort of thing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh fun!! I like it so much! I’d love to see something like this published so we could see into their past.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle and anyone else
this is just for fun…takes place several years before Freedom’s Fire takes place…and ugh I love it so much😭🫶🏻😂
She ensured Wolfgang and Lee were close enough to get to in case there was an emergency, but not close enough to the creek to get wet.
Reuben tugged on her dress. “Help?”
Eleanor kicked off…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sure!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @keilah-h @grcr @rae @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-idk-lol
anyone want a few little snippets from something I’m writing for fun…that probably won’t ever make it into a book but I’m writing it anyways?? 😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle it’s not much different, haha, mostly just fixing the formatting issues and some grammar and things since a friend offered to be my editor this time🥳
oh and probably a new cover that matches with Broken Shackles more🤭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
- Load More
