@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s so sad… I love 314 so much.
Also. random thought. this would make such a great manga/comic.
(Agh.. no, I’m not about to cry. totally not. not at all.) -
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
also, have you read the Giver? This book reminds me a lot of that so far.
Dystopian classic. *Sighs emphatically* I remember reading one of the plot twists as a nervous little thirteen-year-old and freaking out. Really good book.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay thanks.
I noticed you don’t comment. Can you not do that for some reason because of a setting I have, or do you rather tag me here?
Yes, I like Don too. 🙃
Hmm. I’ve seen the movie, but I never was able to get my hands on the book. I actually took a lot of inspiration from Equilibrium, and even some from Hunger Games,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It was right around when Sara burst out at Jonathan.
I don’t know… I like Don. 😅 And Jonathan.
also, have you read the Giver? This book reminds me a lot of that so far.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
( @kyronthearcanin     @jonas     @power )
CHAPTER 4 and 5!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yay! Wonder what glitched before…. 🤔
Oh really? Whoops! Did you mark the spot, or do I need to go find it?
Glad the tension is building!! Have a favorite character yet?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It worked!
I liked these chapters. You did a great job of increasing the tension. I did notice that you briefly switched into Sara’s POV during the first chapter, then went back to Jonathan. I would fix that.
Great job!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
That is very odd. Did you let it load and scroll down? I just tried clicking on the link as a guest and it worked fine for me…..
Try again. I reloaded the page on my end,
-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
They’re not showing up on the link for me.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 34th out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
Gotcha.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Fr. I don’t want characters to agree with me all the time, because then there would be nothing to think about.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
haha.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I like it! Isaiah and Cedrick are more interesting together than apart.
Glad to hear they are a good combo. Sometime what make a good character isn’t so much who he is, but who he’s with.
As for the world, your inspiration photos are close to what I pictured while I read. There was this sense of dry coldness in the described…
-
whaley replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Wait what? You mean you don’t use spell check for the other book and still manage to have something readable?!
I didn’t know other writers couldn’t spell until I joined KP. XD I’ve rarely needed spell check. But my handwriting is horrible, and people can’t read it, so the skills balance out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Lolololol. I’ve gotten to the point where spellcheck knows my shortcuts and auto-corrects for me. It only messes up sometimes. But still….. mine can be a bit of a mess once I’m though, and I always run edits before posting.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
*laughing very hard* *stops* Wait what? You mean you don’t use spell check for the other book and still manage to have something readable?!
If I did that…… *shudders*
Lucky boy. I can’t believe your brain lets you do that.
Um… yes. I’m following the rule of first drafts to ignore grammar and turn off spell check. I guess I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I like it! Isaiah and Cedrick are more interesting together than apart. Isaiah’s “code” doesn’t bother me. I mean, it would bother me in real life. But it’s fun when a character has a specific part of their personality that takes action easily. In this case, it’s bitterness. Isaiah could easily become part of a political plot…[Read more]
- Load More
