@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yay!!!
Thank so much for all the help you have given. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it!! I shall take a look now.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
IT”S TIME FOR FEEDBACK!
Please remember this is my opinion. You do not have to take any advice I give. These are just thing that I think would be a good idea. Please let me know if you have any questions, or need clarification.
Thank you very much for allowing me to participate in this. It’s been fun reading…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
( @kyronthearcanin     @jonas     @power )
CHAPTER 7 and 8!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I made a matching mask and cape, and the cape is amazingly red and flowy. I should wear it more but I need to fix the collar.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks! You really should if you want to.
😁 She’s my favorite character.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Awesome, it worked!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Try this one:
h ttps://forms.gle/ARuKQuzYuHSnGpFR7
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I assume you removed the space as usual? Let me take a look and try to fix it. Just a minute.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh. I want to be writing short stories consistently. Those I might give to people for feedback. Hopefully that’s not too confusing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I don’t think the link is working for me.
Just to be clear, because my submission form might be confusing. I just want to be kept accountable for getting a couple chapters done every week. I won’t be sharing them. But I might ask for brainstorming help now and then, and I like helping other people if they need it. -
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Which one have you been getting more ideas for recently?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@grcr @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @rae @highscribeofaetherium @koshka
Reminder that the goal is to have outlines done by the end of Monday a week from today (if you are doing one.) I come with yet another boring form to fill out. This is to try to help organize feedback groups (since there are too many people for everyone to give…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae Praying!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Hi.
Prayers because my beef allergy is acting up in a different way than before which is a little scary (it’s not life-threatening, but it’s not fun either). We’re gonna set up doctor’s appointment tomorrow.
Thx.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Aww, sorry girl! 😢 I’ll be praying for you throughout my evening. <33
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Hello!
Wow, I disappeared for a month. Sorry. School’s out now though.
That’s okay. I’ve also vanished. I think I’ll be dropping out of this RP for now. I’m sorry. I still haven’t entirely finished everything for school, yet I’ve still been doing summer activities so I’ve been a little bit busy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m sorry 😢 🤗 Praying!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
My family is really going through it today… please pray for us all… 😮💨😔
- Load More
