@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
…. and then he got pushed off a building.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Hah! so there was a time jump!
Called it 😉
So the memories are coming back for Jonathan…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I don’t know yet. 😂 Probably not great, but I mean at least the others are accepting him.
Okay!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
PART 2
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
The question is…. is that good or bad? 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
1. Thank you Madam Lin the Loopy-Minded, I shall always welcome your feedback.
2. Very good. Take the time you need.
3. Good. >:)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ll throw him in with the boys after I sort things out, read up to this point. I’m leaving for the doctor’s and my mind is occupied with needles.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@jonas It worked!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters! Nice to see Jonathan getting to see more of what the gang does. It seems like he’s becoming a full member.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
perfect!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
No problem.
I’m guessing that means you just read the chapters? Or did you not get to it yet?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
CHAPTERs 14-15!!!!!!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 37th out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ll be praying!! Have fun at volleyball!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
And apparently our water heater is messed up too? 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Couple things that I’d appreciated y’all’s prayers for…
First, my volleyball tryouts are tomorrow!! A little nervous about that. Just pray that I’d do my best and stay humble.
Also our AC unit is acting up. 😖 And it’s annoying cuz we kinda need AC and we had to fix our furnace this past winter bc it broke down. So prayers for patience and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I know! Poor guy!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Aw, poor Jim. I liked this section.
- Load More
