@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you :]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Seb asked the twins a question if you want to revisit that, or just tell me what they said off-roleplay.
@loops and @elishavet-pidyon
Y’all can continue if you want, I am brain dead. I’m so sorry. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m afraid they aren’t much like Bad Batch. XD But I wondered if you would suggest that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes
As Barnes strode through the garden’s undergrowth and the deep mists, hopefully close enough behind Mel to notice any commotion, the flashlight bobbed along like a will-o’-the-wisp, guiding her. If only there was a dry place to stay, some place to keep consistent light. Barnes did not mind the maze – something abo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ve only watched it once, it was good lol.
Fortunately they don’t always actually die, y’know? Gives you a good scare though.
That’s the key to surviving an ill-fated Google search. You have to remember Google might be wrong.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 39th out!
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Finishing at :20! I actually can’t believe I wrote for an hour after so long of a break! I guess I missed it, lol XD Got 1,340 words
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Finishing at :58. Did some writing, but not much because my brother showed up and decided to talk to me.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Joining at :28
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Starting at :25 and aiming to go until :50! Gotta get some writing in.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Pascal clutching his heart is so funny. XD
*Gasp* How dare you not know who Milo is!! He’s from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
anyone else have that happen to you, where you write a scene, think it was your idea, only to realize it was mostly an accidental reiteration of a scene from your favorite movie or book?
I’ve had fleeting ideas tha…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
In an older project, Farr Jule took in his daughter’s friends despite the risk and their troublesome natures. Jule had six brothers, and they all watched over the child protagonists as a large family unit. The family was widespread over a floating town, but was very disciplined. I liked writing Jule because he was always gracious and u…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Haha. I wish.
Oh, so you want a body, do you? I can go dig it up. Maybe. Government probably burned it through.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! Get Jim! Lol.
Just a guess. Can’t remember if we talked about this before, but I distrust characters’ “deaths” unless I get 100% proof that they’re dead because of all the “resurrections” in books, lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Ugh. I want to shake that kid. Or get Jim.Why do my character gotta do dumb things!!! *sob*
Wait what? Huh. I guess. idk, I feel like I made it pretty clear….
Yes!! I love that chapter!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Lol, yes, that may be stupid of Jonathan. But it makes a good story.
I kind of feel like 314 (was that the right number) isn’t really dead. We never got much evidence besides the Agent telling us he was. He could have easily run away or something. But we shall see.
Good chapters! Jim taking care of Jonathan was hilarious.
- Load More
