@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
My characters tend to be blurry, yeah. Some more than others. If I’ve drawn the character before, then I’ll picture an version of the drawing, just in motion. A lot of the time I just picture the motion itself, abstract, or a roughly scratched drawing. Just realized I see 70% of my charries as animated, not real life. XD
Also because…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
Almost done with a little something… can’t wait to share it… tomorrow, likely… 😌
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Do you have any additional feedback after having read the whole thing?
What Sara said about adding in the other siblings a bit more. Most of them I couldn’t name or differentiate. Granted, I can barely keep track of my own siblings. XD
I loved Easton and Autumn! They’re so sweet and loving, and I can totally imagine them as grandparents…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
To be honest I loved them together. Autumn is so sweet and godly and her and Easton’s relationship was so … sweet. (For lack of a better word. 😂) I loved how he was willing to see past her disabilities and treat her like a princess—wheel her chair around, dance for her, carry her on his back, etc. And she was such a wise voice and encou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
And @hybridlore
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr
Thoughts on Easton and Autumn as a couple and how their personalities go together? I’m doing some character work rn and I’m wondering if those two actually are a good match… like if they would make a good married couple in the future….
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
I need to think about the fear responses.
How long would your character survive the zombie apocalypse?
I’m tempted to say they’d all be fine since they don’t seem to have much in the way of brains…XD
Ryla would try to feed them baked goods instead of brains and would die.
Ardon would probably die trying to protect Ryla, but if he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Well, that was fast!!! I am so glad that you liked it!!! Woah! Favorites list!??! That’s saying something when I know the kind of things you read!!
Well thanks so much for skimming it! I’ll take a look at the comments. May email you a few things after I do! Yes, I have a playlist. I’ll email that too.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Honestly! You two need this published!
The funniest thing is, you are writing a LotR fanfic but in a way that no one would actually say, “Oh, it’s fanfic!” It’s a complete twist of the rules! Quite brilliant really.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
It’s almost done, I promise. I stressed myself out again, but it’s really almost done and I’ll definitely have it shared again soon.
😅😭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
also, if you would let me know on KP how far you get each day that would be great so I can look over the comments. Word doesn’t tell me what comments are new and it will save me having to weed through them all. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Maybe if I watched the Spiderman movie again, I’d have a different opinion. It’s been a while. That’s what I remember.
-
Enid replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I did not notice you asked questions, my apologies!
So how could a death help the plot?
I feel like it really depends on the plot itself. I know that’s a vague answer and isn’t helpful. XD But there are so many different character arcs and plots out there, so I can’t come up with rules for every one of them. Just think of a…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s a very pretty scene, as well as being sad. I love it.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Thank you! I have a couple more drawings almost finished and I’ll share them when I’m done. I sort of want to make a picture book now.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@everyone would people be ok with making classes end early today to give the students time to get ready and to make the dance come quicker? I’m thinking one more class period, lunch, and then one last class.
Sounds perfect to me
-
Enid replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
In fact I like Enid’s instinctual response so much that it might just end up in her story anyway
-
Enid replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m answering the zombie question first because it’s easier.
– Marcel can just fly up to the highest skyscraper and migrate whenever the zombies finally make it up the hundred-floor stairs. Hehe.
– Enid puts on war paint and goes out like a champ. She knows she won’t last long anyway. She probably finds a stage with speakers and makes this long…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I might RP my characters soon, idk. I think they have pretty bad attendance at this point, lol XD
- Load More
