@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Enid replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Calling on our local Canadian
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
They are all in a 50s ish red Cadillac with fins, so they’re pretty crammed. Ryla brings lots of cookies, and spends most of the trip looking out the window. Her grandfather drives. Celarent is in love with the car and keeps begging to drive it, but Ryla’s grandfather won’t let him. Iolyn is reading a thick book in the back. Letty is climbing on…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I have a very vivid imagination, to the point that I don’t ever want my books made into a movie, because the characters wouldn’t look like I imagined them. I have this problem with other books made into movies too. Characters are more vivid in my mind than real people.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
They look great!! Jason’s is so funny. I like the “better idiots” quote and the one about hiding the parts. 😂😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Your drawing is soft and sweet, i love it!
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
#AdoptRiker
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
I have a question for everyone. What is it like to go on a road trip with your character? What are they like while traveling, and where do they go?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
you really should. I love the style.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ve always been able to clearly picture mine.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m glad you like them. Help you picture the characters a bit more?
Who’s is your favorite. (I would guess Ron, but maybe not)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @liberty
Upon request I have added boards for the other characters in the book.
RON

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
lol.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
You’re welcome!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago

- Load More



