@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Someone has been snooping. SHHHH!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
For anyone having trouble with the link, try this.
https://1drv.ms/w/c/9ff685038eab87a7/EZpJYAN7WMFClAq3I3Au900Bqv9Jwzbpj8dVtZtnGjUIRA?e=Waa6sd
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I don’t tend to listen to Rock, so I’m not the best one to answer this. XD
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Instead of giving you a direct answer, I am going to give you a few things to think through from both sides of the argument.
I don’t believe that just because something has been invented by a Godless person does not mean it is wrong. Consider this: If we take a look at the book of Genesis, it was Jubal who invented instruments.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s so exciting!! I know you’ve got some help already, but if you need another set of eyes or another opinion, I’m here! 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
This sounds like something my OCD brain would get stuck on as well. I don’t think music is evil just for being a certain type of music, but everyone will always have different opinions about this and if it is OCD, talking about it and trying to come up with a logical answer sounds good, but it’s not going to help.
It’s up to you if yo…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Well, I’m back from vacation and I have finished your book!
Sorry for the lack of comments. Often, while I was reading it, I didn’t even have Wi-fi or Data, so most of my feedback will be my answers to your questions I found on page 15 of this forum.
Overall, it was an exciting story with interesting characters. I can see why…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeepe @hybridlore @keilah-h @esther-c
I would stay away from things like WIX. I can’t remember what it was, but while they are easier to make, there were reasons my instructors gave me to avoid these. Security might have been one of them. (Then again, Kingdom Pen isn’t. Because of my knowledge of WordPress, I was able to find an admin login…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Exciting! I’ll have to go back and look at the moodboards in a minute, but the link’s not working.
-
Esther replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
No worries! I’ll pm you my email real fast :))
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
omcccc I’m so sorry I didn’t respond lol
Is it okay if we email about it? Where should I post mine?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
The Numbered and the Nameless.docx
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
You mean, are Cassion and Rory siblings or cousins, or are they related to Book 1 characters?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
related in what way?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
And, because I know some of you will ask,
The Emblem on the uniforms of Sector 1 soldiers.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
CASSION!!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
RORY

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
Sorry, these didn’t send.
BOOK NAME AND AESTHETIC!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
Hello my wonderful heroic bestest MI team!!! We are launching into book 2 today! If anyone finds this mission too dangerous and needs to head home, let me know and I’ll strike your name from the lis…[Read more]
- Load More
