@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth posted an update 8 months ago
Pfp by SelkieSeal on Unvale. My dear Chase ❤️🥑
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
I’m not sure if I should finish this. I’ve been playing with slightly different styles because I honestly don’t like “mine”. This was supposed to be Baron, but it doesn’t look like him. I could make it someone else.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I figured Soldier would enjoy the duck thing.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel nodded, then fell silent. His skin was still splotchy, and his movements when he drew his blades earlier was less fluid than normal. He stared at the pond’s surface as mist rose up, the fog rolling towards them as evening started to settle. Had it only been three days…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
When you write an rp and it never posts but you already haven’t responded in hours and it’s almost 11PM

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
…so semi famous but mostly ignorable US Senator is not an option??? I guess I’d choose world famous dancer, or spy. Maybe both. I’ll dance in Russia and sell the US important secrets.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Just poetry written by people who aren’t me… *cries in school assignment*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@hybridlore @loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @theducktator @mineralizedwritings

Spoooonnnnsssss
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I can’t get innnn
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@keilah-h Sorry, I don’t think you had said you were interested in this, but I know you were in some of the other calls. We’re planning to start one at 3 Central this afternoon if you want to join!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @whalekeeper @loopylin ( @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @anyone-else, sorry for the late notice)
I think I have everyone’s emails!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@hybridlore Usually Friday at 3 works for me, but I’ve been away for 4 days and I need to catch up on school. I might try to make it, but I don’t think there is any way Mom lets me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Oh comeon! I’m at work all afternoon! *sobs*
Ahh well. I guess TAG me next time y’all plan this. 🤣
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
lolol 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Wow! That hit me blindsided. I didn’t know people were still doing this!!
I have everyone’s emails from when I first started this….. Unless someone new joined? But no, I think I have everyone. What day were people thinking of?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@elishavet
yayyy okay. 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@everyone
hey yo could I join the call too? 🙂
-
whaley changed their profile picture 8 months ago
- Load More
