@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
Thank you!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Just wanted to make sure I said something so y’all know I’m alive😂🫶🏻
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @theducktator @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I-missed-sorry-oops
*slowly shuffles in*
Welp it’s been a while 😅🫶🏻
I have been *DEEP* in the trenches of life, school, and writing, and tbh I needed a bit of a break from here. I still don’t plan on being here a…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
Thank you!
I can’t quite promise a second Kingdom Pen, but I hope what I do give will be able to stand out on its own.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 12 months ago
If Gold is back part of me hopes he’s evil.
Ooo… That would be cool.
Were you able to solve the clues at the end of the episode?
Also, are you familiar with where King ended up at the end?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 12 months ago
thx, might have to check it out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
this looks managable. I like KP better, but I think I’m biased. lol. Anyhow, it looks like it could def. be a good option.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 12 months ago
I believe I agree with everything you said here on this. I hope it didn’t seem like I was saying that Israel was just supposed to follow the physical law. And even in the law itself, we can see the spiritual side of it as well (Deuteronomy 6:5).
perfect.
okay then, those books fit the category.
i will check them out. i…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 12 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
@ellette-giselle (I know you don’t like the Minecraft series as much, but I’m tagging you anyway)
King Orange reunited with Gold arc? Anyway, Season 5! Here we go!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
Looks like your tag didn’t work for the post above.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @koshka
Again, please tag anyone you know who would want to see this. I’m just tagging the people who have been interested already.
All right!
I don’t know if some of you have seen this already or not, but I am now making the prototype for…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 12 months ago
 Take the circumcision thing. It was always to be done as an act of the heart from the beginning, and that’s where people started getting things wrong was when they started living the letter of the law. Like the fact that you aren’t allowed to walk (a mile I think) on the Sabbath, but if you left your donkey tied up past that then…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Finishing with almost twice the assigned word count and no space for the Bank drama…oops.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@whalekeeper Farewell
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I am leaving for coffee with a friend and must be away. Farewell.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
The White House smelled like cheese for weeks.
I’d become president just for that. That’s lovely.
Joining you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Taking a break. Restarting at :45
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Sprinting on the same paper at :00. At Jackson’s inauguration, an unruly mob entered the White House, breaking china and spilling drinks. Jackson escaped through a window, and the mob was lured outside with liquor.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
What’s all this? You planning on telling me you have a newsletter? XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Pausing with 823 words…this was supposed to be a 1000 word essay and I’m only half done…if that.
At Jackson’s funeral, his parrot swore so bad he had to be taken out.
- Load More
