@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
*Nods* I suppose so.
does anyone have suggestions?
Hm, you mean for your own stories or just for this forum and anything in it?
I don’t know but I think most of my humor in my stories are situational. Like Seb giving Barnes a twisty straw to drink with her mask still on. I should draw that
Honestly if a character has any k…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I love the characters, the way they protect each other, making sure everyone is safe. The constant need to be silent had me on the edge of my seat.
Oh, I’m gladdd!! 😃😅
😈
*happy squeal*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
eh….
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
That meme is somehow very funny contextless
Barnes: sleeves are for shedding at will
Idk how people got fixated on her shredded sleeves but I’m here for it
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Ma’am, that’s a child
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I didn’t murder any children *mutters darkly* he was seventeen.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Hiiiiiii everyone!!
*drops a random scene from my wip (which I’m rewriting for the third time)*
You get no context other than that I’m really happy with how this scene turned out, and I thought I would share it. XD
*disappears*
Blaine looked up.
“Hey mama…”
There was no need to say anything. A gunshot rang through the air, and then a…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I give up.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Paused for lunch a while back, resuming at :00
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
ACTUALLY doing this at :50 due to procrastination and whining about legal gobbledegook.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Sprinting at :30 to write a paper about Dred Scott v. Sandford. The legal gobbledegook in the documents I’m reading is insane.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 10 months, 4 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 10 months, 4 weeks ago
i’m so tired… so so tired…
also rewriting my main wip for the third time.
-
Ruth posted an update 10 months, 4 weeks ago
@grcr Quick question: I still have that drawing of Nahim you did wayyy back (still love it, will always love it). Would you mind if I posted it on Unvale? Proper credit ofc.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Opiniated answers was what I was looking for, thx!
Thank you so much, I enjoyed your reply, and it definitely helped straighten my mind out. Now I’m working on fixing the plot, still set in sci-fi but with some of the fantasy elements that I liked, and advice from others.
On the scary part, the thing that terrifies me to the core…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Writer skills unlocked (if you’re not on Unvale, you won’t understand, but you still might like it):
Good morning, or afternoon, or evening, or goodnight!
I request on behalf of many my fellow creatives on the noble and colorful site Unvale, that you add a feature that allows us picky pencil-wielders to rearrange our spectacular and probably…
-
whaley replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Nice to see a post from you!
The genre was sci-fi, but I’m thinking of swapping genres to fantasy.
Hmmm.
I like it when people give me opinionated answers, so that’s what I’ll do here. I don’t think you should change it to fantasy unless you really, really want to. You’ve only brought up two (maybe three?) reasons to change it, and they’…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Oof. I see how it is. (Just kidding lol)
Wait, is your WIP sci-fi? I thought it was fantasy for whatever reason. Btw, when I said that, I was specifically thinking of Chuck Black’s Nova. I never got past the first chapter.
Interesting you mention bulletproof armor, as the Realn famously wear bulletproof armor. The Nanians don’t, but I…[Read more]
- Load More
