@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy If you want to leave a review based on the version you got, that is fine. However, if you feel that you should read the most recent version first, then you can go ahead and sign up using the first link.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Well, it looks like you’ve already been pretty properly introduced around this fair kingdom. But I figured I might as well stop and say hello and welcome. Glad to have you here. Seems like you’ve already been having some fun discussions. I’m glad to see it. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate same. XD
… you wouldn’t happen to know your MBTI type, would you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, Hello, Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Hello yourself, @kballen. 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
That’s a great mindset to have, and let me tell you you’ve come to the right place. 😉 KP has been my whole support, basically, ever since I started seriously writing. It’s awesome. Good choice. *thumbs up*What do you most like to write? Do you have a favorite genre?…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate well, I’m late to the party… but… hi! 😀 Welcome to KP. No fear— your ‘ranking’ will go up the more you post. 😉 It’s basically just a gauge to keep track of how long someone’s been on the forum.
One other thing I will say about this lovely place is that we all love discussions, especially over controversial issues like……[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Daeus sure. What’s one more kingdom? *dons crown*
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@lifeofkatie. Haha. 😀 We’ll just say you were too excited to notice the link.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Whoopsy. @xonos-darkgrate
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgate
Hello and welcome to the bestistiestistist place on the internet! Do you have a WIP (Work In Progress)? If so what’s it about? (Nice poem, by the way.) -
Kina Lamb and
Daniel DeGraaf are now friends 9 years ago -
Kate Flournoy and
Daniel DeGraaf are now friends 9 years ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper No, it can be every once and a while, but generally the hard work is accompanied by excitement. What I mean to say is, from my experience, if you write simply because it is fun, you will probably want to give up. However, if you write because writing is important to you, then you won’t give up.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@amy-l-klob Glad to have you. Can I guess that you write historical fiction?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@lifeofkatie Thanks. 😀
Btw, did you sign up through the link? Because I don’t think I got a notification.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 🙂
This is not at all like Wattpad, but if you have any questions about your story, there’s a lot of people on here who would like to help you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy *sigh* You take the crown. I’m going to go have an existential crisis.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Daeus distractions are a part of life. Deal with them. Nine times out of ten, life is more about discipline.
XD -
Daeus replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy It’s just…how am I going to run a kingdom like this? *tragic face*
@dragon-snapper There’s something to that, definitely. I know writing gives me moments of great ecstasy, but nine times out of ten, writing is more about discipline. My point is, if you want a fun hobby, there are other hobbies that require much less asceticism.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@perfectfifths good to know. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Daeus *innocent whistling*
- Load More
