@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose @overcomer @graciegirl @anyone else
I’ll be writing for an hour if you want to hop on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose @overcome @graciegirl @anyone else
I’ll be writing for an hour if you want to hop on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Amnesia? in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 7 months ago
@rachelle I think you could switch from omniscient to first person, you’d just have to pay extra attention to how you introduce your first person narrator.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help me change this in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Thanks. It probably isn’t necessary anymore unless you’re just really looking for something to do with your extra time.
It’s not actually on Goodreads yet. I’ll have to do that as soon as I get a chance.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Overcomer I’m actually brainstorming ideas right now, so its a little hard to say. 🙂 Be back in 10 mins. Have to help my mom with dinner!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m here, @anyone-who-is-still-on! I’ll be working on a short story
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help me change this in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 7 months ago
@hope Ah, thanks. I was going to get around to trying that, but I wasn’t sure how to do it yet. Why do you have to get the links from iTunes though?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Hey, @anyone! I’ll be writing for approx 45min.
-
Daeus started the topic Help me change this in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 7 months ago
Ellow,
As you probably all know, I’ve been working on publishing recently and the news at the moment is…now I’m published!
But SHHHH! Don’t tell anyone yet. The fact is I’ll probably need another week or two before I’m completely ready to let the world know about it. One of the things I want to get done first is to change the price.
I’ve…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Call for beta readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith I assume you’re talking about a kindle fire? I don’t think it would be any different from a laptop. If you’re talking about the black and white e-reader, that would be extremely inconvenient to make edits with.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@anna-brie Hmm, your comment wasn’t trashed or spammed. It’s possible it was deleted, but very unlikely.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna check on something…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna check on something…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna check on something…
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer Thanks! Glad your writing went well too. 🙂 @winter-rose It was fun! See everyone around!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
539. I feel good about that for just getting back.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
‘Kay, I’m back. That was a bit of a fiasco. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose @daeus @overcomer Be right back. Our puppy is using my laptop as a chew toy! XD I have to go hand him off to another family member. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose *raises sword* Yes! For ti-! Wait, what? *drops sword* For tigers? Where did that come from? ;P
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m here!!!!! After a much too long break of doing publishy things, I’m back again to writing. 🙂
- Load More
