@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kina-Lamb *startled smile* Thank you! I’m planning to give it a major revision here pretty soon… but I’m glad to hear you like it already. 🙂 That’s really encouraging.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy I forgot to tell you that I’ve read your, “victorious,” book, and loved it! I couldn’t put it down!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Aw, thanks so much, @ethryndal!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin ah, gotcha. : )
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Perdón, Emma! Will I ever stop speaking Spanish!!! That meant, “thank you for the warm welcome.”
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Hi @emma-flournoy!
My favorite book is the Bible. Next favorite is, “The Hidden Hand,” by E.D.E.N. Southworth. I cried when it was over because… it was over! What are your favorite books?
I play piano for our church. I also play the mandolin, but not as well as I’d like to. I have an accordian, and I get it out every once in awhile and…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Muchas gracias, @adry_grace!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I thought that would surprise people! : )
I’ve only written fiction stories so far. I’ve written a lot of stories, but I’ve only ever finished two… they WERE completely finished, though! My notebooks are full of the starts of my stories, and my journals are filled with story ideas. It’s pretty amusing to look back at stories…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and @Kina-Lamb
I am also writing my own story – a children’s story. I think it’s important that the books children read are wholesome and productive, and it’s hard to find books like that these days. I also think that they should be interesting enough that anyone of any age would enjoy reading it.
This. You do this, and you will have my…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Hi @graciegirl! Yes, I have heard a lot from Daeus… no, actually, I’ve observed a lot of Daues. You see, he’s always on Kingdom Pen, so I just look over his shoulder see what’s going on around here!
Thank you! I do like taking pictures of nature, but it’s weddings and portraits that I like to do best.
Yes, let the observing begin! What is…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Thanks, @clairec! Daddy was asking me last night if anyone called me, “Daeus’s little sister,” and I was able to say “yes.” *Looks around.* I do love it here. : )
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Muchas gracias, @aratrea! I forgot to mention I’m learning Spanish, and it just comes out. Watch out! You might have to use google translate a little more than you used to now, unless you know Spanish. : )
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for the enthusiastic welcome, @jane-maree!
I shoot with a D3100 Nikon camera.
Actually, I just picked up hand-lettering very recently. I use envelopes as my practice paper, and I write a lot of cards. It wasn’t very hard to learn, actually. Just took some enthusiasm. : ) I’m still in the beginning stages, but it’s a lot of fun, and I’m…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Thanks @arella-noreen!
I’m glad you like photography. It seems that I have to take 20 pictures to get one good one sometimes, but I’m learning! Yes, I know that sigh of contentment – it’s my buddy. That’s why I take 20 pictures to get a good one. : ) -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kina-Lamb ha! 😀 I actually don’t remember where I first saw it… but I’ve always loved the picture, and when I first joined the forum it was just the obvious choice. 😉
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
thanks @kate-flournoy!
And btw, I’ve been meaning to ask you this ever since I saw your profile picture a couple of years ago: where did you get your profile picture? I love it!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Aw, thanks @jess! That’s really encouraging.
I am writing a (hopefully) short story with one of my pen-pals. I think it’s supposed to be a mystery story. I am also writing my own story – a children’s story. I think it’s important that the books children read are wholesome and productive, and it’s hard to find books like that these days. I also…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Video 14: Theme & Villain in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Technically, no, though possibly you may be able to apply some of the principles of writing a villain to handling a negative EIL.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
I know, @audrey-caylin, it’s pretty amazing that Daeus and I both like writing, isn’t it? We both have similar interests… but he does like gardening. I don’t know how. : )
What is the original of that quote? I just saw in my friend’s photography studio, and I liked it a lot.
You know, a couple of years ago, I was in a writing class, and I…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Yay, it worked!
Hi guys! Sorry it’s taken me awhile to get back to you. You see, I had a serious appointment with my math book and other homework duties. Anyway, here I am! Now to begin answering your questions.
- Load More
