Hi guys!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi guys!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Kina Lamb
    @kina-lamb
      • Total Posts: 162

Perdón, Emma! Will I ever stop speaking Spanish!!! That meant, “thank you for the warm welcome.”

Kina Lamb
      @kina-lamb

@audrey-caylin ah, gotcha. : )

Kina Lamb
        @kina-lamb

Aw, thanks so much, @ethryndal!

Kina Lamb
          @kina-lamb

@kate-flournoy I forgot to tell you that I’ve read your, “victorious,” book, and loved it! I couldn’t put it down!

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 3976

@Kina-Lamb *startled smile* Thank you! I’m planning to give it a major revision here pretty soon… but I’m glad to hear you like it already. 🙂 That’s really encouraging.

Kina Lamb
              @kina-lamb

@kate-flournoy I didn’t know Victorious was published! (It is, isn’t it??)

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 3976

@Kina-Lamb nope. 😀 Not yet. It needs to be significantly better than it is before it’s ready for that. 😉

Kina Lamb
                  @kina-lamb

@dragon-snapper I was reading your post again, and (since I’m SUCH a ridiculously curious person, and I am still not sure why my name wasn’t George!!!,) what is the dragon story you were talking about?

Kina Lamb
                    @kina-lamb

So is anybody here an ESTP? If so, I’d LOVE to meet you!

Gracie
                      @graciegirl
                        • Total Posts: 889

@Kina-Lamb ¿Tú hablo español? ¡Excelente! Yo quiero mucho aprendo español. ¿Cuánto tiempo ha estudiado español?
                        Whoa. I’ve been dying to talk in Spanish with someone on here! Zikers, I’m so excited!!! Sorry if I didn’t phrase all of that correctly up there. I’m not particularly fluent, but I love using what I know whenever I can! I’ve been studying it for a couple years, but I’ve only been really working on it as more than a hobby for a few months.
                        Wedding and portrait photos? Zikers, I don’t have a lot of experience with those. I mostly do nature or landscapes. I don’t have a lot of patience for dealing with constantly moving people. 😆 But I definitely can relate to the taking 20 pictures and maybe getting 1 nice one. 😀
                        I’m an INFP, so yeah….a little different. 😜 I love getting to know all the different types and I analyze my family members so often I think they’re a little peeved with me by now. 😉 Well, home-schooled life calls! ¡Adios! ¡Hasta luego!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Christine Eaton
                        @christi-eaton
                          • Total Posts: 306

Well hello @Kina-Lamb welcome to the community! *throws confetti* Seeing new faces on the forum is one of my favorite things and I’m glad you made your way here. 😀 (now, if only I could get my brother on here… 😉 oh well.) Well I see that you are already well established around here, so once again welcome, I hope to see ya around.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Jane Maree
                          @jane-maree
                            • Total Posts: 909

@kina-lamb you’re very welcome. 😀

Nice! I’m pretty sure my sister uses a cannon. (and if you asked her she’d spurt out the numbers and letters and whatnot except I don’t actually know XD)

Oooh ooh I’m learning Spanish too!!! *bounces*

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Kina Lamb
                            @kina-lamb

@gracie-girl Okay, confession time. I did have to look up aprendo. But otherwise, I understood you without google translate! To answer you, I will have to speak ingles because I’m feeling too lazy right now to reach for the mouse and look up how to say ‘excited’ in español. I have been learning Spanish for about half of a year, but I’ve been studying for 20 minutes five days a week, and I take a Spanish class twice a month. How long have you been studying? How are you learning it? Duolingo? That’s how I am. Have you heard of http://www.fluencia.com? My Spanish teacher says that’s a great way to get fluent after you’re ‘fluent’ on Duolingo. Anyhow, I’m glad there’s another person that knows Spanish on here! Yesterday I had the word, ‘ilambrico’ in my head all day, and at dinner it came out… yes, I got a couple funny looks. Sometimes it just has to come out.

I love people, that’s why I like to do weddings and portraits. Ah, yes, I know what you mean when you say, ‘constantly moving people.’ Photographer’s nightmare! And friend, because you can’t take a picture of people without people! But anyhow, that’s great that you take nature/landscape pictures! I’d love to see those sometime.

Adios without the upside down exclamation point!

Kina Lamb
                              @kina-lamb

@graciegirl oops, didn’t tag you correctly.

Jane Maree
                                @jane-maree
                                  • Total Posts: 909

@kina-lamb GOODNESS I literally came across ‘Fluencia’ yesterday!!

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >