@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal *grins* Points for trying. The shading is excellent and the curly hair actually looks really good. It’s not Tavalii, but it’s a good sketch. I like it. 😀
-
Kina Lamb and
Hannah A. Krynicki are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Au revoir! (I looked that up. I DON’T know French. 😀 )
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy that’s amazing. I’ll try to remember to salute you when I board the plane. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
Hi guys! I’m going to be in California until Wednesday night, so if I don’t answer your posts, it’s because I can’t, not because I don’t like you anymore. 😀 My great-grandma is turning 100 so we’re attending her birthday party!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper *gives you a high-five.* Yay for NKJV! That’s my version, too! *Gives you another high-five.* Hey I went to the speech competition last night and won first place! I recited Psalm 40. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Wow, a church that memorizes God’s word, that’s a treasure and practically unheard of. 😀 What church do you go to? *returns the high-five.*
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper of course. Who hasn’t? XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *bows* As you wish. 😉
-
Kina Lamb and
Sarah Hoven are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
But seriously, he should know that when you are delivering bad news to your evil master, tell him, and then get out of the room as fast as you can.
@PrincessFoo that should be the number one rule for all aspiring minions. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper if you want, you could email me the pics and I could post them for you. I’m sure we can arrange with @Rolena-Hatfield to exchange our emails. That way the pictures would be here any time someone wanted to look at them. 😉
-
Kina Lamb and
Ingrid are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @jane-maree I’m going to bed now. 😀 I wrote 369 words and I got my character out of the tree!!!!! *fist pump!* Yippee!! Good night!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @jane-maree I’ll join you too. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Jess Oooh, Traze actually sounds a lot like one of my villains in personality. I’m going to try him.
Aaaand I’m glad you like the calligraphy. 😉 It’s great fun. -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree wow! @gives you yet another you guessed it, high five.* 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree yay! I’m so glad for you too!! And goody for Proverbs – we’re memorizing Proverbs as well! Every morning we learn a new verse in Proverbs, draw an illustration of it in a notebook, and read the chapter that we’re in. We’re on Proverbs 20 now. I definitely wouldn’t say we’ve memorized 20 chapters of Proverbs, but we’re very familiar…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin yay! I’m so glad!!
- Load More
