@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Antihero in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya Excellent article. I especially found the definitions of the two antiheroes helpful. I’m going to have to go think about this some more. The one critique I have at the moment is that your statement about how in the past antiheroes were found repulsive seemed unsubstantiated.
-
Kina Lamb started the topic Armenian Genocide Childrens Book in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone! In California I got the idea for my childrens book. 😀 My great grandpa was in the Armenian Genocide, and his story is really exciting. I’ve decided to preserve his legacy by writing a childrens story on it! I took some notes from his story while there, and I’ve got the story that my grandpa typed up, so when I have time, I’m going to…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone! I just got back. 😀 On the plane I memorized Luke 7:36-50. And @emma-flournoy, I remembered to salute you every time I got on the plane!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@his-instrument I’m obviously from Ohio. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 hi! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m pretty new myself. 😀 What are your favorite books? What do you like to write?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Sure, so is the question how to plot, or something else?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Howdy! Or, “Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet” as we like to say.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @jane-maree I’ll join you till nine!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Happy little moment in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus ‘Dreams do come true!’ 😛 That’s great!!!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Happy little moment in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😛 Well, things don’t look terrible, they just don’t look amazing either.
-
Daeus started the topic Happy little moment in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone,
Something really cool happened today. It’s not a very big thin, but I think it’s pretty neat.
I just saw that I got a subscriber from Italy.
🙂
“Releasing a book may be stressful, but it’s also fun.”
-My word of wisdom
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ice cream and cheesecake all around! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Nah. Too much work. I’ll just officially make you the doctor.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ice cream and cheesecake all around! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus *grins* Got it.
*goes and googles ‘how to turn your tongue off’* -
Daeus replied to the topic Ice cream and cheesecake all around! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Personally, I think you need to go to the doctor. Your tongue must have got infected along with your ear. It obviously doesn’t work. If you want to be your own doctor, try turning it off then turning it back on again.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ice cream and cheesecake all around! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Personally, I think you need to go to the doctor. It must have got infected along with your ear. It obviously doesn’t work. If you want to be your own doctor, try turning it off then turning it back on again.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @graciegirl @overcomer I’ll be writing for an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Alia I want to try Hadassah Lin. 😀
-
Kina Lamb and
AbigailRose are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@his-instrument Wow, that sounds neat. I’m afraid both the distance and the date won’t work for me, but tell us how it goes. Maybe we could start a branch in Columbus… I don’t know, you got me thinking.
-
Daeus replied to the topic New Books! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Lol. Well, good. It’s supposed to be attractive.
- Load More
