@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Revenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus *cackles* Have a cookie.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Watersnail Would you be able to share this with the OYANers?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Revenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Ah man, Kate already said everything. 🙁
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Alia thank you. 😀 She was lots of fun to draw. I love red hair.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Is Like Having a Lake Inside Your Head in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@TheLiteraryCrusader YESSSSSSSSSSSSSYESYESYESYES! This is perfect on every possible level. :’D Thank you for sharing. I’m inspired. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Is Like Having a Lake Inside Your Head in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@TheLiteraryCrusader YESSSSSSSSSSSSSYESYESYESYES! This is perfect on ever possible level. :’D Thank you for sharing. I’m inspired. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Revenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Rachelle *evil cackling* Awesome topic.
Short answer: Revenge is bad. Vengeance is Mine, saith the Lord. I will repay.
Long answer: that doesn’t mean you can’t have revenge in your story. Even a successful revenge. But for the sake of truth, it should never be without consequences. There are always consequences when man takes God into his own…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Oh, words.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writing_girl_99 Oh, words.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
739! My best in a while.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ooh, that sounds fun.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Wonderful. Just so long as you get something done, it’s good.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Ok, I’m back.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree I have to get my little brother ready for bed, but I’ll be back soon.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Great!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess @jane-maree @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl @overcomer I’ll be writing till nine.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@hannah-krynicki Absolutely you can announce it on your blog! The only official disclaimer I would have is that respondents typically read at least a handful of novels every year, but I would also prefer respondents be at least in their mid-teens.
-
Hannah A. Krynicki replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus This is a fantastic idea, and thank you for spearheading it! Now I have two questions. 1: Can I announce this on my blog? My readership is predominantly bookworms and writers, so you can probably get a lot of survey-ees there, but I wanted to check before I announce this to the rest of cyberspace. 2: If so, are there any disclaimers or…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy 😛 Actually, my wall could use it too.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Seek truth, not trends.
@Daeus with or without your permission I am putting that on my wall.
- Load More
