@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Oooh, dump away. Also, if you wouldn’t mind asking them to share it, that would be great.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
My day has been made. That was…beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I was laughing the entire time. A+ @dragon-snapper
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@sierra-r Alas! I applied for the Facebook group, but never got accepted. Don’t know why.
@audrey-caylin I thought about them, but I wasn’t sure about their no self promotion policy. I’m not selling anything, but it is my own thing and it is for my own use and for KPs. Thoughts?
@adry_grace No problem. Wow, you actually do Wattpad? I am an…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@anne-swiftblade that was definitely a close second.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
My favorite line(s), though there were SO MANY GREAT ONES:
Kate stopped outside of the large doors to the war room. Why was it that there was always some sort of hidden force that held people’s hands back from knocking? Her fist was stuck midair, and she thought back to every book she had read before. Great. Now she was living a cliché.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Here, let me lift some weight myself. Social media, of course, is a good avenue. You can use these links to share the survey.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
Ok, this was my favorite line: 😛
“Don’t think what, that they sat and had tea? No, I don’t think that. They’re probably eating scones with chocolate and having the time of their lives…without me.”
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Hey, friends, see if you can help me brainstorm for a bit.
So far, about fifty people have taken the reader behavior survey. That’s pretty awesome. Fifty people can show us some neat things about reader behavior, but we’re going to need a lot more need more if we’re hoping for reliable and detailed data.
So maybe my outlook was too limited.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I have literally been laughing so hard I can barely read this. HILARIOUS DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE. Owwwww… *wipes eyes* I love this too much. Excellent job with the characterization, though you made me out much braver than I’ll ever be. *splits face grinning**wipes eyes again*
Oh man… this is perfect. -
Gracie replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Thanks. 🙂 I’m trying to get really good at calligraphy, but I’ve still got a long way to go, in my opinion. And I actually never use the desk. I’ve got something weird where it hurts my back to sit in an chair upright for an extended period time, so I usually do my writing, schoolwork, and basically everything on the floor. XD The…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin Sweet.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be writing for an hour in case anyone’s around.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@clairec OYAN is a curriculum and a community of people who’ve taken that curriculum. It stands for One Year Adventure Novel.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@claire-c OYAN is a curriculum and a community of people who’ve taken that curriculum. It stands for One Year Adventure Novel.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@GracieGirl hey, that’s really good. I love it, and me being a calligrapher myself I mean that.
And yes… your desk is beautifully clean.
*goes and hides under her own, knocking off several of the odds and ends haphazardly stacked over the top of it* -
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 6 months ago
‘Now is the dramatic moment of fate, Watson. When you hear a step upon the stair which is walking into your life and you know not whether for good or ill.’ Sherlock Holmes, The Hound of the Baskervilles. ❤️
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus Cool!
@Jane-Maree @Jess I’m afraid I have to sign off now as well. See you all around!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @graciegirl @jess Ok, I got 590.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Jane-Maree Ooooh, thank you. I’ll have three-meats please. (Only pizza worth eating is that which is graced by the delicacy known as bacon.) 😛
- Load More
