@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
Maybe my obsession with psychology… or those of us who are devoted Kylo Ren fans as opposed to otherwise. :’D
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I vote for a sequel! Ummm… I can’t think of anything right off the top of my head I particularly want, but I’ll let you know if I do. 😀
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus, yes, yes I should XD
@dragon-snapper, I think it’s safe to assume everyone wants one.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
*quickly raises hand*
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@christi-eaton Lol. You need to draw a picture of that.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Yes, a sequel is needed. It should have confetti. A lot of confetti. 😀 Also that quote is rather fantastic and now I’m picturing Josiah with a long beard and it’s quite an amusing thought 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose signing off. I started probably twenty minutes before you, but I got 562 in that time.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose Perfect. I’m writing myself.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper
Well…
So…
Um..
WOW.
There are not words for how much I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply put, this is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. Period.
As for my favorite line, I love all of the ones mentioned, but the last line…“I like your dragons.”
…was one of the best. Perfect ending to an amazing story. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Northerner ha! :’D
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@GracieGirl *squeals* Did you read it!!!??? Wasn’t it awesome? The thing about G. K. Chesterton’s stuff is that you read it, and by the time you get to the end it’s never about what you thought it was going to be about, but somehow manages to be even more awesome. 😀
Incidentally I also read The Man Who Was Thursday and loved it as well. It was…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Oh. My. Goodness.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
Because when does Kate not come up with a name that doesn’t mean something?
@Hope *cough* That would be ‘When does Kate ever come up with a name that doesn’t mean something?’
Otherwise… *cough* carry on. XD -
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin Ok, so I read through the guidelines on self-promo and unfortunately it seems to me that I shouldn’t share this there myself. If you or anyone else on there would like to, you can go ahead, but I don’t feel good about doing it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@sierra-r Thanks. Got that typo fixed. 😉
@leumeister Oh, yes, I meant just email lists you are subscribed to.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Ok, I have to leave now. Happy writing everyone.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess @dragon-snapper @jane-maree Here I am.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Ah, no problem @emma-flournoy. This is a realistic planning session, not a squeeze yourself dry session.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@gideon-sowdon Neat, I didn’t know librivox had a forum.
@audrey-caylin Oh, yeah ask them. Good solution. 😛 It would be simplest if someone else could post it and then we’d avoid the worry altogether, but there’s certainly no need to. I’ll go ahead and contact them early tomorrow if everyone else is occupied.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Jess Present!
- Load More
