@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Keleigha Liess and
Elizabeth are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 okay. That’s fine. It’s good to know your limits. We don’t want you burning out. 😉
Wellll… since you want to stick to Kara’s pov, maybe she could overhear some guards talking about what happened? Or perhaps she hears Matthias talking to a guard, receiving or giving a message from/to the Warden. This gives her suspicions…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 again, my apologies… *clears throat meekly* Telepathic dragon in the making here; I was practicing and got it wrong. *mysterious wink*
Moving on now.
No, you’re right. That’s not enough to drive an entire chapter. Unless something important happens in the sparring room, I would say cut it entirely. Writing is about change,…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Oops. I’ve already left.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 My apologies. That’s what would have gotten me stuck. XD
*ahem* How are you stuck? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 switch POVs.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I’ll give him a shot. 🙂
-
Keleigha Liess posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@izzye Hi Izzy! What kind of writing do you like to do best?
-
Ummm mainly fiction and pomes :). You?
-
I mainly do fiction too, mostly realistic. I’m not very good at poems, but I like reading other peoples! 🙂 How long have you been writing? 😉
-
Ummm, since I was seven, but I’ve been writing seriously since I was twleve.
You?-
Well, I started when I was about four, but was probably between ten & twelve when I started writing seriously. So, how old are you now? 🙂
-
I’m 15 now, you?
-
I turned 20, at the end of last year. My sister @countryman (her username was auto-corrected. :0 ) just turned 15. 🙂 Did you always have an interest in writing, or was it kind of something that grew over the years?
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal King @Daeus has spoken…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin @jess @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @jane-maree Anyone with me tonight?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal! Story!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus shhhhh! Don’t scare the newbies!
Ah well… guess it’s too late for that. *sighs**blinks scaled eyelids happily* Yes indeed @That_Writer_Girl_99… did I fail to mention? I’m a dragon. *accidentally ignites her mug of tabasco sauce with laughing*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 you know what? That’s perfectly fine. You don’t have to be able to write it. I’ve been writing every night for four and a half years and I still don’t know how to write. I’ll never know all there is to know. But I sure wouldn’t have got anywhere near as far as I have if I’d never tackled something I couldn’t handle. It’s the…[Read more]
-
Keleigha Liess and
Jane Maree are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Keleigha Liess and
Julia R. are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Keleigha Liess and
IzzyE are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@delightinlife Once every other month.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Watch out for @kate-flournoy. She’s a dragon too and she’d just as soon roast you and eat you for supper as burn your manuscript.
-
Keleigha Liess and
ClaireC are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*grins* It’s nice to be needed. 😉
Well… I guess it depends on how devastating the Catastrophes actually were. People can spend their whole lives hiding from ugly truths that broke them hard enough. I certainly think the guilt thing would be very powerful. Not only does it tie directly into the theme, it is solely thematic in that he’s acting…[Read more]
- Load More
