@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper @graciegirl Stopping a bit early. I edited about 2,100 words.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Back.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Have to go again. Be back in a min.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus @Dragon-Snapper Hi-ya! I’ll be outlining.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m back.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Just a moment. I’ll be back in 5.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose @delightinlife @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @jess @audrey-caylin @dragon-snapper @graciegirl I’m writing till 9.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 welp, I am now. 😛 Did you have a question?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Rachelle yes, some. Though mostly physical drawing… how much are those programs, do you know?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Rachelle yes, some. Though mostly physical drawing… how much are those programs, do you know?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal Coolio! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Beginners' Tips For Writing Science Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emily-d You don’t have to read a mountain of books. The more you can read the better, but 5-10 could get you by. Reading sci-fi to learn about it is different than writing yourself into it. You’ll never know the full potentials of your genre or be able to avoid the way overused cliches unless you read the genre.
-
Keleigha Liess and
AbigailRose are now friends 9 years, 4 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A (Kind of) Short Story Open to Beta Reading! 🙂 in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal child… seriously. Have some confidence in your own abilities. 😛 You explained that very well and I totally agree. Great points. I think you taught me something there. 😉 Or at least put something I’d only felt into words.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Translation Troubles! Help!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@graciegirl Yep. 🙂 Another thing that came to me is that I think the key event is his commitment to vengeance.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Northerner @That_Writer_Girl_99 yes… I get excited and then it’s full speed ahead, which is rather inconsiderate of me. 😛 Glad it’s been useful though. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 My family just went through something similar last year (my little sis fractured her arm and foot), so I know exactly how that feels with the activity limitations. I’ll be praying.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Chapter Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Speaking purely from a reader’s point of view, I love chapter titles!! I don’t know if there is any writerly reason to not have them, but as a reader I am often disappointed if a book doesn’t have any.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
What program do you use?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
What program do you use?
- Load More
