@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@his-instrument Hi, Hannah! So glad you made it on here. 🙂 As @bluejay said, this is the bestiestist place on the internet.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okay so here I am to post the book just like I said I would.
@daeus another book to consider is Pen. Well, actually Frindle, but that’s what it means. Great book.
Has any one else read it??? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
*Looks up “bestistest” in he dictionary. Gasp! It’s not there*
That makes me think of the book called Frindle or in other words Pen. Great book. I’ll go and suggest that as a future book to discuss. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@his-instrument I never knew it was a word until I got on KP. *Gasp, all those poor people who aren’t here, probably don’t know it’s a word*
@daeus 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
‘I hammered into Google
‘Christian writing teens’;
It brought me to this awesome site—
The website of my dreams.Excitedly I clicked the link,
And had a look around.
I eagerly perused the forum
And squealed at what I found.I made myself a member
Without a second thought
Sometimes that ends in trouble
But this time it did not…’First we ate ic…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hello @his-instrument
Welcome to the bestistest place on earth. *Yay, I’m first. Sorry a bit of a competition to be the first to say that*
All I can write are short stories. Novels are too long for me. I’m not sure I have any hints other than read lots of short stories to get an idea on how to fit a long plot into few words. 🙂
Anyway WELCOME. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hello @his-instrument
Welcome to the bestistest place on earth. *Yay, I’m first. Sorry a bit of a competition to be the first to say that*
All I can write are short stories. Novels are too long for me. I’m not sure I have an hints other than read lots of short stories to get an idea on how to fit a long plot into few words. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hello @his-instrument
Welcome to the bestist place on earth. *Yeah, I’m first. Sorry a bit of a competition to be the first to say that*
All I can write are short stories. Novels are too long for me. I’m not sure I have an hints other than read lots of short stories to get an idea on how to fit a long plot into few words. 🙂 -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
When King Darius signed the law that anyone who prayed
Be cast into the lions’ den, then Daniel undismayed,
Knelt down to pray three times each day, a window open wide,
Although some jealous men were watching him outside
They hurried to the palace court in wicked, spiteful glee,
Demanding that this favoured prince should pay the penalty.Then…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Awesome!!! Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I going to stop for now. I got 572 words of a new short story written. Thanks for writing with me! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I going to stop for now. I got 579 words of a new short story written. Thanks for writing with me! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I’ll join you for a bit…say, until 2:30?
-
Greta replied to the topic Plot & Characters— Inseparable. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yes, I agree with this so much. {Or, as @spradlin would say “gives many thumbs up.” 😉 } Great point about the smallest personality traits affecting the character’s decisions.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m back @daeus *waves eagerly* I didn’t get as much writing as I had wanted to, but I got some stuff down on paper. I’m unsure how many words as I was using a pen and I’m not about to count. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
This is AWESOME. You guys have done so much since I was gone. It’s looking great. *Stares into the distance and dreams of mango*
@daeus @faithdk @kate-flournoy -
Greta replied to the topic Please Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus, thanks so much for critiquing it! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Please Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for reading and critiquing it, @kate-flournoy! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Please Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
All right, @Daeus and @kate-flournoy. I’ve edited some. It’s still not quite done, but if you have time, would you mind reading it through? If you don’t have time, that’s perfectly fine.
@kate-flournoy, Is the showing vs. telling problem better? *looks hopeful*The day of my thirteenth birthday I met my true love. I invited my entire…
-
Greta replied to the topic Please Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
All right, @Daeus and @kate-flournoy. I’ve edited some. It’s still not quite done, but if you have time, would you mind reading it through? If you don’t have time, that’s perfectly fine.
@kate-flournoy, Is the showing vs. telling problem better? *looks hopeful*The day of my thirteenth birthday I met my true love. I invited my entire…
- Load More

@bluejay! I love this!
Thank you @ingridrd. It was in a Bible Study book I did while I was schooling. Isn’t it a good reminder to pray??? 🙂
Absolutely! 🙂