@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I have never done paintball before, but I’ve heard about it. *annoyed grunt* That experience must have been trying. (I’m glad you know what to do next time.) I see a lot of that kind stuff when I do theatre. Hey, would you mind emailing through what you would do next time? Maybe I can prepare too. Just do the email I gave you for beta reading.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Arizona is AWESOME!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yep. And then America will change their times and we’ll have to learn them all over again. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec That’s awesome. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h When it is 12am (midnight) Arizona; it is 6pm (Victoria) So you should be 10 minutes off midnight?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
#1 @timothy-young
#1 @jadamae
#3 @anne-of-lothlorien
#1 @corissa-maiden-of-praiseWow! These are all so hard. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite biographies in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years ago
@wordfitlyspoken I have just been reading a whole lot of Christian biographies. Gifted Hands; A man called Peter; Susanna Wesley; No Greater Love; Bruchko; Miracle for Jen; Queen of the Reformation; Hudson Taylor; Teddy Roosevelt.
I have read the Hiding Place. (and ever other book that I could lay my hands on about Corrie ten Boom). It was a…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec @anna-brie (aussies)
@daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @jess @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @anyone-else (Americans)
Australia has just started day-light savings. Which means all the times that we figured out have changed. 🙁 So when we used to write 8(usa); 10(aus) it means that 8(usa) is now 11(aus).
Having announced all that…anyone up…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yay!!!! You like Hogan too. I’m not sure it is Disney, but it’s still awesome. Great fav characters: I like Lebeau, Olsen, and Hogan.
Okay, I changed mine. It is now a Pincushion Hakea. 🙂 I change my picture a lot.
I have seen a scene or two from it, but not the whole thing. My brother owns it though, so maybe one day.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Thank you for the ice cream. Perfect for the day that I am living at the moment. Sunny and hot. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Whoa so many to guess, so I’m going to do the guessing later when I have a bit more time. Here is another about ME!
#1 I had a black eye an inch thick from whacking my head on my sister’s head.
#2 I have had to have an operation my my little toe because of a weird toe nail.
#3 I have a scar on my head because I got hit with a sword that wasn’t blunt. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@sarah-h That’s awesome. I probably would call it medieval. 🙂 Yes, although it is mainly just me, in the company, my family is a big help. (a friends too, who do the voicing)
Thank you. Oh, that’s sweet of you. I loved voicing Talea. It was my first time voicing a character.
I have no idea what the future productions will be, but I am thinking… 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Okay, I don’t know when the right time to answer is, but I’m going to do it now.
1. I am the tallest in my family. FALSE
2. I love to write. TRUE
3. I have patted Kangaroos at a zoo. TRUE (@kate-flournoy, we still have kangaroos in our zoos.) 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Okay, yes I will definitely be with you.. *gasp* I didn’t realize that I put temptation in your path *weeps bitter tears*
I agree with you about living in a story world. Oh yes, I will be wanting to do this again. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks you from the bottom of my heart. *sinks into chair and does NOT miss this time*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec @sarah-h @anna-brie IT’S THE LAST DAY!!! (for the Aussies at least) @sarah-h Do you still have one more day to go? (if you do, I will too)
So let me ask a few questions:
I know you all had school work to do, unlike me, but did you get a lot of reading done?
Did you reads books that if you hadn’t been doing this you wouldn’t have?
Do you…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus probably not as I have to head out early today. That’s why I can only write for 15 minutes now. Then I have to get up. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @clairec, @anyone-else Can any of you write for half an hour?
- Load More
