@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, of course, lying. That should work 😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This should cheer Fracture up!
Glace
“I knew I needed a monologue! I knew this would happen! Now all because of lack of a monologue, I’m….normal! This explains everything!” The insane person who thought himself scary broke down and cried. Glace looked at him with the two girls, not freaked out at all. ‘Normal, really?…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll keep going! Should we end at :30?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhh, and anybody want to join me in a writing sprint? I’m starting at :50 and ending at :05 but could go longer. I’m trying not to procrastinate writing any longer, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @anyone else
Anybody wanna sprint with me? I’ll start at :50 and end at :05. I might go for longer, though depending on how it’s going, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You know what? Me neither lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone!
Can you guys pray for me? I’ve been struggling to get motivation to continue my WIP, and it’s really frustrating me, lol. -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t see that happening, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Oh dear 😂 poor Fracture. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm, that’s a hard one.
I mean, Chester’s more mature, and Libbie actually likes him. So Chester and Libbie makes more sense…but the rebel in me wants to say Albert and Libbie, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
The girl hesitated. Finally, she said, “No.”
“You’re not terrified of me?” Fracture was stunned. “I don’t understand!” He began to panic, pacing back and forth. “I knew I needed a monologue! I knew this would happen! Now all because of lack of a monologue, I’m….normal! This explains everything!”
He sank to his knees and buried his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t find this one on my own, it was sent to me, but it’s great!

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr @spinner4him @jonas @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @hanako @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @devastate-lasting @power @anyone randomly looking at my profile.
I would like some serious criticizing on this scene. I don’t want to hear anything like “It’s good” I want to hear stuff like, “It needs help here…” “It’s fine here…” I don’t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I believe Hugo could also read and write English.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Striking, dodging, lundging, falling, blocking, missing, caring, running through.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

- Load More

I think the second part flows pretty well!
This paragraph, “Something impacted Nahim’s armor about six inches above where his plate ended at the bottom of the rib cage. There was a boom and a flash from the object. Nahim drew his gun and aimed into the fog. His helmet searched for some signature from the person who had shot at him, but it could d…[Read more]
RAE noted your reply