@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess we are. I have a character I might add…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
So we’re introducing the villains? @rae do you want to write an RP to introduce the location? (We can wait till we’re done with this scene first if you want.)
I’ll write up the description of my villain later.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess I’ve been stuck on what Zahlin should do now… 🤷♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@srae
Yes, I’m writing an RP now… how do you guys write them so fast? 😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Is Zahlin going to answer or are you not sure you want them to have Peace of Honor?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(And yes, for the past week or so, I’ve been silently reading this topic)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*I compose myself after reading something about Bucky*
My love of Bucky was so contagious I legit spread it to other people, ok? XD
You weren’t kidding. Though, it should be present tense and OVER THE INTERNET TO SOMEONE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!
Bucky pretended to topple over when they landed more blows of the…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
I happened to stumble upon this by chance….and I’m glad I did! Your writing is beautiful! It’s so sad….but beautiful! (you should publish this…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I read the chapter, and I think I see what you mean.
I wouldn’t say that your problem is the lack of action. I think the way you opened with the painting scene is a great introduction. It introduces Ami’s character, how she’s artistic, what she values, what kind of person she is. So it definitely doesn’t need more action. The way you…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Narsa Jeptune (I literally made that up on the spot)
Narsa has eyes that can change color, hair that can change color, skin that can change color…Okay, any part of her can change color. Originally, though, her neutral colors are black, thick stripes and accents of deep purple, with spots of poppy orange. She is a Slyiad, which is a name for a r…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I just have to figure out a good villain name…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know what villain I’ll add, but I don’t have time tonight.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 11 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @highscribeofaetherium
Another piece I thought I’d share. I have no title for it, and would love suggestions!
Untitled
Rising voice to meet the sky,
“Live free or die!”
Upon the battlefield echoes the cry,
“Let your bullets fly!”
Mighty was the answering call,
Powerful was their charge as the gave their…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I really need to work on her character anyways
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Now. The next step is who are going to add the villains, and who are these said villians?
If ya want me to, I could come up with a name for my Slyiad who’s a villain.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t want to make a whole other topic for this, so I’m posting my question(s) here. XD
lol XD
It is hard to say much without knowing much of your book, but I do agree with what Sara said as far as openings…
I guess it depends on the reader, but personally, I like books that paint some of the picture in the first (and even seco…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just kidding, I’ll start at :55. I have to get pumpkin pie first, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium
*sighs* Okay, I changed my mind again.
I’m not doing first person (you’re welcome, Jonas, lol).
But I am in a sense, starting over.
Before you freak out, let me explain.
I’m still keeping the original beginning (Elysium, Pythonos, A Swift Death, A Thief, Gone, Stolen, and An Orphan). So bas…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ugh, sorry you’re going through that! That’s hard!
Could you maybe post some segments of it so I can see more of what you mean?
All I can say is that maybe you’re focusing a little too much on all the potential problems. (I’m speaking from experience) Sometimes you need a little break, or maybe you’re overthinking it. If its boring to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I had my first pumpkin pie of the season!!!
- Load More

Yummmmm…