@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Now I’m dying to know what it is!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…competing in pie eating contests.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It must have been either someone new, or someone who joined a while ago and never did anything. Whoever it was probably got scared off. I know @rae didn’t mean that question to come across as unwelcoming, but I think it might have.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yes. Just something that could easily be taken as an insult or a threat and is probably a terrible idea.
Hmm… on second though, maybe he should wait until the Queen leaves…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They must’ve left the forum, that’s why their profile says anonymous. The weirdest part is that when someone leaves, their rank and number of posts stays by their posts. They only had one post.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What was it that Zahlin wanted to say?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…doing the very bravest of things…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No kidding. I can’t get to their profile, they only have posted once, and the Cummunity tab says Beth Torres is our newest member still. What in the galaxies is going on? I personally hoping they’ll come back on and explain themselves…Oh, and they have no tag.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Um… okay…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr I think I like your new pfp better than the old one!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Stabbing is cheated Conviction 😆😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This helps bring them down to earth where they spend their time…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
”How are you going to get through a dragon’s scales even if your aim is perfect?” retorted Ellis. “I for one am not going to be trying to shoot them.”
He was getting frustrated, and his next shot was worse than the last one.
Why do you keep trying to shoot it? asked Conviction. You should just walk up and stab it. You’re go…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Huh, that was…weird.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello, if you don’t mind this question, who are you?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, this is entertaining, lol
- Load More

Well, thanks!! (I like yours too! 😄)
@grcr
Oh, thanks. Yeah, um we were talking about that on Character Party yesterday that my new pfp (btw I happen to like your drawing better than mine, I kinda messed up mine.)
Was reminded some of them of you!
Aww 😊
(tbh…. I peeked in the RP yesterday, and happened to see that conversation lol 😏)
@grcr what we say when we think GRCR isn’t around…
Lol 😆