@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, maybe Hyperbolii people are just prone to headaches; they get headaches when they are around broccoli and whenever they use hyperbole!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s funny, I never thought of that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, as of now, Wyoh is the new ghost of KP..NO ONE IS SAFE!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
NaNo update: 6,220 words as of current… and 43,780 more words to type…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“I’m going to teach you how to use one,” Ellis threw the wooden sword at her feet.
“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Ottoline frowned, “You’re obviously better than me.” she stepped away from the sword. “I think I’ll just stick to what I know.” She held her head up high as if confident, but she was trying to cover up her anxiety. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
OR the ghost is PRETENDING to be someone named Ellie…
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Loll
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I don’t know what Kate should do either. She’s probably just gonna sit their sullenly and make everyone feel worse.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, me too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I would RP, but I’m in the dreaded dead zone of inspiration.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
AWWWWWW! The look on Bucky’s face in that pic is perfection! And the little child sleeping…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
777 posts. A good number.
-
*claps*
yes it is!!
(also beautiful cover image)-
@euodia-vision Thanks!
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like Isaiah
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah@grace2009
I believe their name is Ellie, seeing what their username was.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What about Wyoh? Or we could do Mycroft, Sherlock’s older brother. Okay yes, I am stuck on Robert Heinlein.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Huh.
- Load More

Girl, how????
Well…. I just think think think, then write write write, then stress, then cry cry cry, and all is good. Not exactly a method I recommend.
lol I’m kidding! (sort of). I actually don’t know… I jump around a lot, and I only have one chapter finished…
Wait…cry? XD
I just need to write more instead of constantly being on KP, lol procrastination is my problem.
lol XD (I cry when the chapter turns out wrong sometimes…)
Oof, I get that. 😓