@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, this character is from Celestiar, but like, WAYYYYYYYYY farther in the future than any of the characters here would be.
That’s fine. I’m sure Ellis/Kate and Zahlin don’t line up either.
@everyone else
Btw, @HighScribe says she’ll finish the post tomorrow.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It would probably be safe for you to start with two, but if we only have a few people, then you might as well add the third later.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I guess I’m going to start anyway, ignoring everyone around.
Zash
Zash stepped into a dark room. The gateway through which he had come closed behind him. A figure say on a throne in front of him, and more people stood around him.
His knives whipped out of their sheathes, and floated in the air around him, slowly circling. “Where am I?”…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have Narsa Jeptune as a villain, but if you want, I can add two others named Ardere and Rigere (otherwise known as the Fire and Water elves) which I can add separate or together if we don’t have enough evilness.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas
Also, this character is from Celestiar, but like, WAYYYYYYYYY farther in the future than any of the characters here would be. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. Let me write up her description.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think that would be fine. You only have one character anyway.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I said I wasn’t above… but I might’ve changed my mind since then XD
I have a new character I want to get to know better. I’m not sure if she would count as a ‘villain’, But she could probably be convinced to help the King, though no promises she wouldn’t ever defect to the heroes team lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Naming Chapters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Honestly, I personally don’t like long names to chapters that tell you exactly what’s going on. I usually like chapters that begin with a name that might give you a small hint, but are rather mysterious to the reader.
To show you what I mean, here is the name of the first chapter of Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
I Set Off u…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And if not very many people want to, those of us who are might want to do multiple.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone @highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @esther-c @acancello @trailblazer
Who is going to add a villain? (I know some of you have already said you aren’t, but I can’t remind who.) we kind of need to know before anyone RPs in this scene, since they’re all arriving at once.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
😃 Thanks for reading! (and subscribing)!!
I plan on sharing more, but the first page is all that I have edited so far… 😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
XD glad to make your day of laughter
What we say when we think no one else is looking… -
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
No, Kid is a sci-fi charrie that I have in my Wondian Galaxy.
I do have a couple old charries from when my brother and I were playing with western fantasy, but Kid is not one of them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I feel in the mood to write right now, so I’ll just do it.
@anyone @everyone and @someone
Gilgan
Rippling were the brooks. Loud were the bird’s twitterings. Great was the call of the elk. Towering were the tips of the fir trees. Majestic were the mountain peaks. Marbled were the clouds.
But doom was to fall on Gilgan, land of a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, I just realized that posted twice. Why?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think I’ll add one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think I’ll add one.
- Load More
