@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay! I’ll type hers in a bit. Hers is probably the saddest one lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Bye!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay guys I have to go get ready for school…UGH.
I’ll probably be on again sometime today.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The impossible has happened!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, we did it! Our characters no longer hate each other!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol! I don’t know either…I was hoping you’d know more than me XD
All I know is that parrying is blocking and the goal is always to mortally wound your enemy. Not much, I know, lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, so I don’t know how to use a sword, let alone teach someone else to, let alone write that out, so we’re gonna have to skip some time. Does anyone want anything to happen in this scene still?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“But I won’t make you. It’s your choice.”
Those words meant the world to Ottoline. She had a choice.
“I think I’m going to try,” she said. “I’m not going to be as good as you, but I’ll try not to think about…” her voice trailed off. “But I suppose a sword is going to be useful.”
“Are you sure?” Ellis said.
“If we go slowly, I sh…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay peoples, I’m going to post one of my characters’ backstories, but can’t decide which…should I do:
Marcurious (the same as in the Character RP)
Lilitu
Sef
Ottoline (most of you know a little about her if you’re in any RP’s)
Neveah
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
There was an awkward silence.
”I’m…sorry,” said Ellis finally. “You don’t have to learn how to use a sword. But I do think it improves your chances of survival. And maybe it will help you not fear them. After all,” he smiled weakly. “Weapons are only as dangerous as the person who wields them. But I won’t make you. It’s your choice.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Chase!!!!!! It’s so sad though!!!!! BUT I LOVE HIM!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Ellis probably thought she was a wimp. She couldn’t even pick up a wooden sword for goodness sake! Yet she couldn’t slow her racing heart, she couldn’t control the torrent of memories, images, sensations that never ceased.
“I’m s-sorry,” she clasped her hands to try to hide their tr…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
She also has a gun. It probably does something cool but I don’t know yet,
haha lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe stepped through darkness and emptiness. The room that followed was bright and loud in comparison.
“What is this place?” She asked, “Who’s power brought me here?” She cooly drew her blade. “Answer, or I will not hesitate to cut down everyone who stands in this room.”
***
Right to the threats, are we Vehhe? 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Don’t worry, it takes a lot of energy, so she probably won’t do it too much.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh no! How is she not going to just murder all our characters with that pass through guard technique? Luckily, Conviction and Bloodsong channel spiritual energy, so those should be fine.
It would be cool if I had one of my Crystal Binders with the Resonance of Presence, which lets them phase through planes of existence as…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe Relunam
Vethe has stark white hair and dark blue eyes, almost black. She has a scar starting below her left eye and running down across her lip. She’s around 23 and is of average height. She carries a sword. It can phase through different planes of existence, so it can cut things in the spiritual plane, or if she’s in a fight she could mak…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Ok, I’ll introduce my character and probably write a quick RP for her.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
Ellis studied Ottoline quizzically. “Are you sure you’re fine?” he asked. “We can do this tomorrow if you need to wait.”
She continued trembling violently. “Okay,” said Ellis. “You’re not fine. What’s wrong?”
She kept shaking.
”You don’t have to tell me, but I want you to talk to someone,” he said. “If you’re going to have a breakd…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
should they be able to work here or not???
I think that’s up to you. Our rules for what magic works here and what doesn’t are a bit vague. Zahlin’s doesn’t work at all. Ellis’ and Kate’s swords still work. Kate’s Arcweaving doesn’t work completely, but she can use ones she already has. I think Snake also has some magic that…[Read more]
- Load More
