@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I considered doing that XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, my scenes aren’t that emotional when I type them up on the spot…when I get into what I call the “mood” my scenes get too emotional. Ya know, balance is never there.
If I ever type that scene up when in a mood, I shall let you know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I am very proud of Hans, Felix, Star, and Night, plus Anna…six foot is a feat few horses can do, and few riders!
The next comment, forgive me if I offend.
He encouraged Night forward…forward…forward.
Clop. Clop. Clop!
“Now.”
He pulled up on the reins.
In one elegant jump, Night leapt over the stone wall.
Three beats.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*I walk in, see something about horses, must comment*
Hans pointed at the white spot on Star’s forehead, almost in the perfect shape of a night star. “Yep, Star. Here,” he tossed Anna an apple, “you can feed her.”
Are you aware that marking is in real life called a star? In fact, any white marking only the forehead of the horse…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Reuben
“I’m sorry,” Reuben frowned, looking at Hudson, “I didn’t mean to intrude.”
“That’s alright, sir,” Hudson cracked a weak smile.
“Say, I wonder where the food is in this place?” Reuben glanced around.
Beside him, Hudson smiled again. Reuben could tell Hudson wasn’t sure whether to laugh or not.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
If Hugo was real…I would totally have a crush on him 😂😂😂 is that bad???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like all your characters are the same…XD they’re all guys who have abusive parents and some try to find God while others join the SS and murder people
(that’s not a bad thing, just me being observant and noticing a common theme, lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh that scene almost made me cry!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I pick Clydak. (just kidding, lol. That was the rebel in me, XD)
I pick Trare. (for real this time.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
loves horses and books
FINALLY! A horse person!!!
(Is it just me, or can you guys see Bucky as a knight on a big black Friesian, or a beautiful dapple grey Percheron!)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Razath.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Ok, I’m gonna let you all pick one of my planets. I’ll add a character from that planet. The options are:
Adonial: the planet Ellis and Kate are from. It is essentially a traditional fantasy world.
Ildin: the planet Krenna and Vilsayor are from. It is a cave planet.
Oldonar:the planet Zash is from. You actually aren’t allowed to pi…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, indeed, Ruee has three ideas, but she has only added two for clarification
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, Ruee indeed has two villains.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think she has three ideas, but only added one so far.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ↑↑↑
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Alpha Grath
He has a profile like unto Nahim, except he has a little deeper voice.
“Alpha” meaning “first born” was created in a secret lab during the Sovereignty War. Originally created to have the looks of Nahim Nayhelm, but the powers of his true father by blood, Grathmere (fear and tremble at that name!), he was created to be the best…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Okay, it looks like that’s all the villains. Only five. I might add another, but I’ll have to invent one first.
- Load More
