@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, yeah, what else are our characters going to do, lol? Especially a group of nasty villains like this!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yuh…. every time I peek in here there is a fight happening.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m going to sprint from now until at least :30. I really need to get writing my WIP again, been in a valley.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
WHOOOOOOOOOOO IT’S SUNNY TODAYYYYY ☀️
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zash
Zash’s sword swept down deflecting the sword strike into the ground. “Two-on-one it is!” he snarled. He stabbed two of his remaining knives into the wall and pushed off, plowing into his attacker. He pushed off with his other knives scattered across the room, and came to a stop in midair, while the white-haired woman continued onward. he…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe ran at the Metal Bonder. Flying knives were not joke, but she was willing to take a few stab wounds. She lunged at him, knocking a few knives away and stabbing at his middle.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zash
Zash’s knives shot across the room planting themselves in the wall. Zash pushed himself away, sliding out from under his opponent—who had just turned into a cat for some reason. He flipped right side up again and skidded to a halt on his feet. “I’m going to skin you for that one, kitty!” he hissed, drawing all his weapons back to him.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s Veterans Day!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The only villains I’ve ever actually liked are Hans *tear rolls down my cheek* and Grathmere. Everyone else are plot tools and can die for all I care.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love the board and, of course, the horses!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awww tysm!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“That is definitely not explaining where we are,” Marcurious sighed. “Hard way it is.”
He conjured up an image of a wildcat, and immediately morphed into one. He snarled, leaping and knocking his opponent to the ground, batting the knives away with rough paws. He roared in his enemy’s face, hissing. He unsheathed his claws and held t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zash
”Shut up!” Zash snarled. Two of his knives zipped around to hover at the man’s throat.
————
@savannah_grace2009 Sorry to leave you there, but I’ve got to go!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“Ooooh, a faceful of knives?” Marcurious butted into the conversation stepping between the two. “Jumping right to the threats are we?” he paused. “I happen to know a thing or two about threats. How about if you people explain where we are, I won’t shapeshift into a cat and claw your face off?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zash
“Quiet you!” said a woman with silver hair. “Forget about fighting each other! Do you not see we are called? Who calls! Answer or I pull it from you!”
“Called?” Zash sneered. “I answer no call. I serve only myself. Stay out of this unless you want a face full of knives!”—————
@rae Well, thanks for trying, but it appears the situation is…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Can I have help with this scene? It seems really…idk, I just don’t like it for some reason. It could be that it’s out of place in my book, but I’m not sure.
Here it is:
Sef sat in a field of wildflowers, her eyes shining brighter than the sun overhead.
A smile graced her lips, and her hair fell in verdant waves down her back.
With…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Reuben
“Deeply wounded indeed,” Reuben scoffed. “If that tablecloth meant the world to her, then maybe she shouldn’t have it.”
- Load More

Yay!!! I’m so happy for you 😀