@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“I could say the same about your world,” Marcurious shrugged. “I’ve never been there, so as far as I know, you’re also lying to me, as well.” he paused. “If Andromeda is not a place,” he smiled again, “then where do I come from? Please do tell.” He snatched a knife from Vethe before she could stop him, and Marcurious quickly drew th…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
“Very well, Marcurious son of Andromeda.” Vethe gritted through her teeth, (no, Vethe is not confused, that’s just how her race refers to people). “Would you care to explain why you chose to lie to me?” She leveled her gun at him. “Because Andromeda is not a place.”
***
Someone should probably intervene, or else Vethe is probably goin…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“Because you asked so very nicely,” Marcurious glared at Vethe, “My name is Marcurious, and I come from the land of Erstonia from the world of Andromeda. I am heir to the Erstonian throne, and son of the Great Sparrow. But I suppose that means nothing to you.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
“Excuse me? I tried to kill you?” Vethe asked incredulously, “My quarrel was with the Metal Bonder. I believe you got yourself mixed up in it yourself.” She glared at the shapeshifter. “Now spill it. What’s your name and where are you from?”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“Sir, I think you’re a little confused,” Marcurious pursed his lips, “I never tried to kill anyone. I believe that she,” he pointed at Vethe, “and him,” he pointed at Zash, “tried to kill me. I was merely defending myself, like anyone with half a brain would do. I don’t fancy that I would have enjoyed being cut to pieces.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe pulled her gun on the shapeshifter. “Don’t get any ideas.” She said, “These bullets can pierce dragon skin.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Dlek
Dlek spun around as someone spoke behind him, hand going to his sword. He narrowed his eyes.
”I don’t like your attitude,” he said. “You just tried to kill everyone and now your cracking jokes?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“Well, of course we’re not on Razath,” he scoffed. “Obviously, we’re on Andromeda. I mean, it’s obvious!” The others stared at him blankly. “Uh-oh.” he frowned. “I see we have a problem. None of us know where we are, and everyone’s from different worlds. This is great!” he said sarcastically.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Planet
Dlek swung his sword to his back. “What…planet?” he asked, confused. “We call my world Razath. We’re not…on Razath?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So does anyone want to react to Xandro’s dramatic entrance? lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Livia
She got out of the van, holding her bags at her sides. Xandro stepped out of the trailer, his blue coat shining like a million sapphires.
The van and trailer drove away, leaving girl and horse in front of the imposing school complex.
“Shall we go in?” she asked Xandro, who snorted. “Yeah, I know, there’s stairs, but you should be fine,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe slowly slid her sword back into its sheath. “Vethe.” She said, reluctantly sticking her hand out. “What planet are you from?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Dlek
”Not until you do,” he said suspiciously.“And I gave you my name. What’s yours?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe knocked Dlek’s sword aside. “That makes two of us then.” She said, “Put that thing away.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes. That’s how he was able to break Ottoline and Neveah out of prison, he took on the form of a Pythonos. I’m not sure how this would work exactly, like I said, I’m not the best at making up magic systems and stuff like that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
holy buckets, that’s a lot!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savanbah_grace2009
Okay. Could he shapeshift into another person?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This is gonna be fun lol
- Load More
