@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zash
“Very well,” Zash said to the king. “I do not care about causes, but if there’s killing involved…count me in!”
Dlek
Dlek stared at the king in confusion. It seemed to him painfully obvious that it was the king and not these “Lillenings” who was in the wrong. Not that he cared.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe looked back at Marcurious. “There are twelve planets.” She repeated, “And the reasons of liars are beyond me. Andromeda is not a place, so you are a liar or you are insane.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“I’m not the one making threats?” Marcurious raised an eyebrow. “Seems to me I just did. Why would I lie about my race? What reason do I have? If you don’t believe me, that’s fine, but just because you don’t believe me doesn’t make it a lie. That’s a matter of opinion. Seems to me we have bigger problems than arguing about whether or…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hee hee hee…. I made a list of mine!
______________________________________
The Purple Eyed characters:
Blaine Gretchen – one of the five MCsBlair Jefferson – one of the five MCs
Rashino Rallar – oldest Rallar triplet
Rashina Rallar – middle Rallar triplet, and one of the five MCs
Rashion Rallar – youngest Rallar triplet
Hoshiko…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
See ya! I have to go to work!
Horses!!!!!!!
I LOVE my job!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Koshtin
Koshtin smiled again, stepping down from his throne, he formed images of black vapor before their eyes, narrated a story,
“Once Black Sky, king and god of all, ruled this great planet. Everything was harmony, no wars began, everyone was provided for. But then there was a rebellion, and now our countries are split, between those loyal,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
“You’re not the one making threats here.” The growled, “You’re dead the moment I decide you are.” She stabbed the spiritual blade into the wall. It shifted back into the physical realm, and left a sword-shaped hole as she pulled it out. “Understood?” She lowered the blade, though she didn’t sheathe it. “If Andromeda is a place, how has no o…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zash
“What do you want from me?” Zash demanded. “You better have something to offer, or else you’ll wish I wasn’t here.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Koshtin
Koshtin stood from his throne, his eyes gleaming with glee.
“You were chosen well! Welcome to Gilgan, I hope you enjoy your star, because you will not leave until I say you do.” He smiled evilly.
Koshtin wouldn’t have let them actually kill each other, at least not all of them, if one couldn’t survive, he didn’t belong. @savannah_g…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Dlek
Dlek slowly backed away as things threatened to get ugly again.
What am I even doing here?
He didn’t know where he was, nor did he particularly care. He didn’t have any desire to return home, so he stood there waiting for the situation to calm down so everything could be explained.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nevermind, it’s Koshtin and it’s the land of Gilgan
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Help! I don’t remember the king’s name!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas Rigere is almost completely unkillable.
Rigere.
Without flinching, Rivers calmly grabbed the knife at her neck with her unprotected hand. No blood came from her fist. There was a sound of cracking ice as she said coldly,
“I am immortal, Fool! And as for you!” Rigere turned to the king. “You are about to be mortal, if you are not already,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Chase Duke
“Our life was pretty crazy before this, so when my parents saw that we had a chance to go to a somewhat ‘normal’ school, they jumped on it. My two other siblings go here too, but oldest brother works as a therapist. Do you have any siblings?”
Crazy life, yeah. Chase new what that was like, and a normal school…What is a nor…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
Marcurious yelped as she thrust a sword at his chest, but to his surprise he did not collapse and die a horrible death. Instead, the sword didn’t cut him at all. Well that was unexpected.
“And why isn’t Andromeda a place?” he looked at her warily. “How do you know? I assure you, it is a place. Explain yourself, before I sha…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
“I do, actually.” She snapped. “And I come from no place. I am a daughter of no-world.” She whipped out her sword. It shifted into the spiritual plane as she thrust it through his chest. “And I hate liars.”
***
Just to be clear, her sword is in the spiritual plane so it can’t cut him. Vethe did not just murder Marcurious 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
As long as Marcurious doesn’t die, that is.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If Vethe wants to (what kind of statement is that, of course she wants to lol), she can shoot him, it’s fine, then the King will have to intervene as he watches his “army” literally get hacked to pieces, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Can I just say, I love this sprint channel! It keeps me more accountable because I start and end at a specific time, and it’s often during these sprints that I get the most done on my WIP.
- Load More
