@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SEE?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*evil smile creeps over my face*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis glanced behind him. Kate and Nora were in an argument again.
He turned back to Zahlin. “If it gets out of hand. You can’t get rid of me that easily. You say you don’t bully people, but I can’t imagine you doing anything else.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin crossed his arms. “I do not bully people, and if you think the way I train her is bullying, you should see how they do it in the armies back home.” He glanced over to where the two women were arguing, getting more and more hostile. “Are you going to stop your friend from murdering Nahim’s fiancée? Because now would probably be a goo…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
DON’T SAY THE WORD!!!!!! She’s going to take that as a challenge!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think @rae ran out of dragon pictures.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh thank goodness! I thought when I came back we’d have twenty pages of you-know-what! XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It doesn’t sound boring to me, although I’ve barely read any of the chapters you posted (I’ve been meaning to get around to it, but there’s a lot there.)
It might be helpful to strip the plot down to its basics. Are you familiar with freytag’s pyramid? It’s basically a chart that shows the elements of plot: exposition, rising action, cli…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone @anyone and @everybody
So, I’ve got a problem…
I’ve been writing for little over a year on my first book I didn’t quite halfway. The first draft is done, though it really shouldn’t be called a first draft, more like ‘a girl playing around with a story with no idea what plot is.’
I’m currently on my like tenth attempt at the r…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone @anyone and @everybody
So, I’ve got a problem…
I’ve been writing for little over a year on my first book I didn’t quite halfway. The first draft is done, though it really shouldn’t be called a first draft, more like ‘a girl playing around with a story with no idea what plot is.’
I’m currently on my like tenth attempt at the r…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw, feel free to have Carrie come in whenever you want. The rest of the characters are in the dining hall, so you could just start with her walking in if you weren’t sure how to start.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s helpful. I think partially what I could use help figuring out is if he there is someone more interesting.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate laughed. “You think anything you’re wearing can protect against pure concentrated force? And you can call me ‘Lady Atmor,’ not ‘Young One.’”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m going to take a wild chance and give you advice when I have no context…
Unless you think you can pull Grayton off in an interesting way, that makes readers want to read about him, don’t make him the MC. I doubt that helps any.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
you probably have more horse pictures than dragon pictures lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Got to go, bye!
- Load More

