@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NAAAAHIIIIIIMMMMMMM JUST LISTEN TO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD Nope! Not my charrie!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, Fennin is probably with his father.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m assuming Fennin is not in here right now, right?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Kid
“None of us are quite sure where we are,” a stranger replied, looking around him. “I am determined to find out though. There has to be something here, a room for records, or a map of this realm somewhere. Would you like to join the search?” Kid ran his fingers through his hair.
“Sure, I gue…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NAAAAHIIIIIIMMMMMMM JUST LISTEN TO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“You’ll do it now,” said Ellis. “Where’s that rope!”
———–
I’ve got to go, but I might be back on in a half hour or so.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“That’s not final. That’s a one-sided decision! I’m certainly not going to go rest right now. I’ll do it later!”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis did a facepalm.
“Nahim, you are going to rest and that is final. You just get to decide to do it voluntarily…or not.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
His dialogue does not sound like him!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“Then we agree. Now are you going to let me go do my assignments in peace and forget about Zahlin and I and our duel, or do I have to fight my way?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin snapped his Sword back into its sheath. “If this goes too far,” He said, “I will intervene.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“Nahim, you are making no sense.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“You are making no sense.” Nahim tapped his thigh twice and traced out a design with his finger.
Note:has to do with Realn armor and how it works.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis sighed in exasperation.
“You drew your sword first. You can still put it away.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“I was saying, I don’t consider it good for me when you have a sword and you want me to put mine away.”
He’s got a bad headache.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m loving this…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis scratched his head, confused.
“You literally just drew your sword.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“I don’t consider anything for my own good when someone has a sword and I don’t.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, then I must be weird. I thought Florida was famous for it’s invasive species, sorry about that. Must be thinking of some other state.
- Load More
