@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I have been meaning to post in this forum for a while now.
I mean, I would assume it’s Ottoline’s, since her picture is on it… Oh, wait XD it’s Ottoline and Hugo!
I was like, wait why are there skateboard pictures there?
Here’s what I would do with those eyes.
- Copy everything around the eyes, but not the eyes…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, no, I don’t have any tips, unless you can maybe get more specific.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
ARE YOU KIDDING ME KP?!?! SERIOUSLY?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh. That was nice. I typed up a whole big question, and when I tried to submit, it said “You’re not logged in” and DELETED everything I wrote! I’m not going to take the time to write that all back up, but basically, I was wondering if anyone has any tips on plotting? (I might take this to the plotting forum too.)
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“She’s wounded, Fennin. She got stabbed. I don’t know how it happened. I wasn’t there. She seems to be in a stable condition.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s what I figured.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Among any of my more formal charries, there always is one spot or one person who is not formal at all.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, he was going to say “Auntie” but didn’t want to have Ellis, Zahlin or the others ask questions. Plus, it’s more formal to say “Queen Silvae”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
BTW I think you’re up next for an RP. Ellis is the only one here who’s seen the Queen recently (I think he has, right??)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Auntie Silvae.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh. @calyhuge it appears that a perfect opportunity for Styx to escape has just appeared.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
WHOOOOOOO 🥳🥳
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The climax felt felt like a continuous streak of mind-blowing unfolding and action.
Yeah, the way that it jumped between perspectives worked really well. A movie version of this scene would just be incredible!
What do you think about what’s happening with Renarin? That was one of the most surprising reveals in my op…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Tren
“We need to find Au-” Tren glanced around at the others. “I mean, Queen Silvae. Carrie’s cat bit her and it doesn’t look good.”
At the words, Fennin spun around, looking at Ellis and Zahlin.
“My mother, is she dead? Hurt? Where is she?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
YESSS PICS ARE WORKING AGAIN!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
What do you think?
Guess who this board is for???

- Load More
