@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Might work. Idk, it still doesn’t seem Chase to suddenly need to dance. I guess so.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sci-fi. Tech level is approx Star Wars level.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@lydibug AWWWW cute fluffy bunny wunny!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Plotting and themes are the things I worry about most…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She’s coming for ya now, Sara. Ya don’t boss around Wyoh!
She serves no one!
XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t expect any of you to have all the answers! Like I said, I think I’ll try to find something on plotting series.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
That makes sense. Maybe just plot out the whole series as if it were just one book, then elaborate on plot points? Sorry if this isn’t helpful XD I haven’t even made it halfway through the first draft sooo I don’t have enough experience lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
True, but there still has to be some overarching plot structure. For example, there is no inciting incident really in the second or third books.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WYOH! I DEMAND YOU TO FIX PICTURES IMMEDIATELY!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Some cute adorableness…finally
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glce
Glace groaned. Is there any word that means ‘more than just insane?’
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOO! I want to see Fire Face!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm, pics must be broken again.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m sprinting till the top of the hour! (or trying to XD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I would suggest just plotting each individual book.
I do like 3 act structure, but Plot Points were way more helpful and a better way to get started plotting.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He fell to the ground.
“Hey!” he pouted. “I was having fun and you ruined it! I’m going to find somebody who’s actually nice.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna deftly sliced through the arrow that Fracture was hanging from.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic idk…prayers please… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Um…girl, I have done some digging through the archives of KP…and I LOVE YOUR WRITING!!! Neviam and Seren…AHH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST MORE OF THEM!!!!!
- Load More

@RAE Bunnies are the best 😍!!! I’m trying to get my parents to let me get one. I’m not sure it’s working.
We privately breed rabbits, had thirty four at once one time and I hope it never happens again!
lol! I want a Holland lop. I think my mom would be fine with it as long as we get a small rabbit. But my dad might be harder to convince.
Oh yeah, that was how it was when I wanted another cat…I won though.
I used to push for a horse, but now I’ve stopped, working at a stable settles my horse desire and tells me for real how pricey they are!
Yah… I don’t think I could ever get a horse. Unless there’s an extremely small one that can live in our backyard (which I doubt there is.) Although I do also want a hedgehog. But hedgehogs are expensive. Like five hundred dollars for one hedgehog.
@lydibug
We have a rabbit. She eats literally EVERYTHING. Paper, cardboard, wood, rubber, plastic, the WALLS, any random crumb or speck she finds on the ground, etc.
My little brother also has her addicted to popcorn 🙄
Don’t tell your parents these things if you want them to get you one XD
@highscribeofaetherium
We had one old house bunny named Cookie who was addicted to popcorn and bread. Mum would be baking in the kitchen and Coocie would go nuts until we gave her some. She also had this ONE book that she knew by smell (she was blind.) That if you put it in front of her nose, she would chew on the binding immediately! This ONE…[Read more]
OH YEAH, BOOKS! Yeah, she has her favorite books that she’ll target XD
@highscribeofetherium
😂 yah, I heard about that.