@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!! Earlier today, I was trying to decide if I should make a board for myself… so I find it funny that you made a board for yourself!! 😅 Looks great!! 😆
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I love that board!! I never thought of doing one for myself, Ill have to do that!
Oh, thanks! It’s just hard for me to open up to people, and life is kind of hard for me right now. So this board really describes myself and helps me to understand myself a bit more, I guess.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh…XD I’ll have to change that…lol I didn’t even know I did that!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like it. I really like how you added a small character arch…I really shoulda done that instead of leaving just a poor Glace…
Are you gonna join this prompt?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Livia sat on Xandro’s back as they searched for a food court to eat. Liv was relieved to find ten sapphires in her pocket. She hoped they took Andromedan coins here, and if not, she could ask for credit and pay them back once she got her money transferred into…whatever currency they used here. Regardless, she wasn’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You did? Let’s see it, not for the prompt but just to see it anyways cuz you wrote it. I’m very curious.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim sat at the head of the meeting table for another meeting. He’d spent the night pacing after another nightmare, and the early morning hours playing his violin. He hadn’t even eaten breakfast. Looking at him, it was noticeable by the dark circles under his eyes that this had been the routine for a few nights in a row. Today, he felt like…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
The sound of drums seemed to shake the very foundation of the vacation house. Nae looked innocently up the set of winding stairs that led to Jr’s room with her large, childish eyes.
“Da, why is Junior trying to bring the house down with his drums?” Nahim gathered up his little girl in his arms, twirling one of her many black ringlets aroun…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool! I live in the Midwest, but I’ve never seen an elk.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You’ve seen elk?!?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Please don’t panic if I randomly start speaking in a different language, sa’omré?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I gonna break the heart of another charrie…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t imagine Steve falling in love again. Steve is a protector, a defender, we saw that when he jumped on top of the fake grenade in training. He would stop at no lengths to help another person, especially a friend. It is one of the parts of his character that makes him so lovable. If he ever fell in love again, he would need to know first that…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 what does your forum signature say?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Basically, you just tell me what doesn’t look like your charrie. Plus what just bothers you or what looks wrong. I have a weird habit of tilting the paper when I draw so if the eyes aren’t level, let me know.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m a little bit of a freak about getting charrie stuff right, so I often study a character’s replies and manners before attempting them.
Wow, I can’t even spell emerald!
Chase Duke
“I-I guess. I just…never mind.” Chase’s eyes slightly greyed before going black again. He wasn’t sure if he liked the emerald tie,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
RIKER!!!!!!!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I know! Lilitu’s is kinda…eh. I don’t really like it that much.
yeah, i use canva, but find all my images on Pinterest.
- Load More

