@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*sigh* why are we pointing out mistakes in each other’s rp’s.
Glace only has a vambrace on his right arm that is mithaln, otherwise, he has a mask, hood and normal clothes, not even Mithweve. Reason: he was banished. He technically shouldn’t wear the mithaln vambrace either.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
@everyone
I am going to add a character (if that’s okay…).
Sef Ava
She’s 15 years old. She has brown hair with natural streaks of green, green eyes. Sef lost everything at age thirteen when her father disappeared. Soon after, her mother and baby sister were taken away by the Pythonos, never to be seen again, leaving…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why not? Someone else finally gets a bonk on the head instead of Nahim!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
A correct fantasy world has basics, whether you deny it or not, you cannot possibly create a fantasy world without carrying over parts of the real world. My point stands.
What we can comprehend of the spiritual realm is limited, but that’s because we cannot possibly comprehend it all. How do I know? The people who pursue the spiritual…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Girl, just because you’re not good at math doesn’t mean ANYTHING. You’ve written beautiful things I could never write, designed magic systems I could never begin to imagine….so being bad at math does NOT make you dumb!!
I used to be horrible at math…but it really helped me to stop comparing myself to others who were more advanced and to…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nobody thinks you’re a fool. I’ve made some pretty dumb posts, and wished I could delete them, but I don’t think anyone else thought anything about it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna tried to decide who to attack. How was she supposed to hurt a creature made of rock, or a guy wearing seemingly indestructible armor? Loop had been right, but Krenna wasn’t about to admit that. She charged towards Klethen.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alright then, I’ll go.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m gonna let one of you go first before I rp, so I don’t make a fool of myself again.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How do I join lol I’m bringing Sef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess, but my warning remains. Stepping out of the physical automatically brings you into the spiritual realm. Prove me wrong. And before you say fantasy is different, the basics of reality are still the basics of fantasy.
I would disagree with the statement that the basics of reality are the basics of fantasy. Fantasy can have…whatever r…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, this’ll probably work on Klethen (alternatively, he might do something stupid)
I don’t much like Krenna, either.And also, even if you’re bad at math, it doesn’t make you dumb. Math seriously has nothing to do with intelligence. Some people are more adept at it, just like some people are more adept at drawing, writing, science…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
The only thing I know is horses. The only thing I understand is horses. The only things people THINK I understand and know is writing, horses, and embroidery.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Math is a starting place.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m very stubborn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I also would debate you, though I wish I could do it in person.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess, but my warning remains. Stepping out of the physical automatically brings you into the spiritual realm. Prove me wrong. And before you say fantasy is different, the basics of reality are still the basics of fantasy. And the physical and spiritual are basics. Prove me wrong.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Math isn’t a measure of intelligence as a whole.
Krenna is indeed quite infuriating.
Yes, Klethen doesn’t have any enhanced physical abilities as far as I know.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I consider a sword going into the spiritual world as Black magic.
That’s a topic that we could have a long debate on XD, but for now I’ll just say that the word “spiritual” realm is a bit misleading. Basically, you should just think of it as a parallel, non-physical realm. The spiritual realm is obviously something that exists in real life, a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Woosh I could delete it though
- Load More
