@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure, God cares, but there are different levels of care.
Not with God. He is deeply invested in your life, even if you can’t see Him. It might sometimes feel like He cares more about other people, I’ve felt that a little before, but it’s not true.
What you deleted showed up in my notifs. We don’t have to talk about that if you don’t w…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, it’s alright. 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll admit I was feeling a bit attacked, but that’s my problem.
It’s not. Believe me, I have a way of sounding more like I’m trying to attack someone more than warn them. it happens in real life with even my best friends, too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure, God cares, but there are different levels of care.
Don’t beat yourself up about this.
Fine, whatever. I just have an awful life and there’s little good in it. It takes me three tries to get the horse I understand and work with the best to jump a crossrail. It takes millions of tries to get my writing even a little presentable, and i…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I agree.
True, but we’re not talking normal fantasy, since normal fantasy can portray Black magic as good. We are talking godly fantasy. In godly fantasy, we must make the distinction from Darkness and Light, Hope and Despair, Love, and Hate. God, and the world.
Yeah, that’s where rule 2 comes in.
I believe you think I am attacking you…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you have these, your world can be as weird and different as you want.
True, but we’re not talking normal fantasy, since normal fantasy can portray Black magic as good. We are talking godly fantasy. In godly fantasy, we must make the distinction from Darkness and Light, Hope and Despair, Love, and Hate. God, and the world.
I believe you…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*sigh* why are we pointing out mistakes in each other’s rp’s.
Glace only has a vambrace on his right arm that is mithaln, otherwise, he has a mask, hood and normal clothes, not even Mithweve. Reason: he was banished. He technically shouldn’t wear the mithaln vambrace either.
Okay, see? We all make mistakes. Don’t beat yourself up about t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
A correct fantasy world has basics, whether you deny it or not, you cannot possibly create a fantasy world without carrying over parts of the real world. My point stands.
What do you mean by “correct”? Yes, a fantasy world will have things from our world, but you can change most anything. The only reason it has to have a basis from our wor…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Can love be used for evil? i don’t mean romantic love, I mean “charity” as it is stated in the KJV. Are human or creatures good, just used for evil? Charity is pure, and can never be used for evil. Humans are by nature fallen, and there is no good in them beside God. Even good things, without God, is evil. Paul said that in Romans, I…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s basically what I do. The magic isn’t actual magic, because it is part of the natural world rather than derived from supernatural forces.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I highly doubt God would have a sword that passes into the spiritual realm. I believe it to be demons.
In real life? Sure. But in a fantasy universe, the powers necessary to create that could exist and not be black magic.
Here’s another thing that can be considered. There can also be “magic” from nature. This is really what all the magic…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
…my lil’ brother may be joining soon…
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If it’s gonna confuse you, I won’t join. Let Sara enjoy Riker, she has a better fitting charrie anyways.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Would you mind is Chase wandered aimlessly over there, if you do ind, it’s okay. I’m just trying to figure things out with him rn, let me know what you think. I don’t want to hear anything but your opinion!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And you’re not the only one with struggles. Life is HARD!! Everyone has their own struggles, and one of the reasons I love KP is that we can all help each other through them. I think everyone is a little different on KP than in the real world, too. (like on here, I actually have friends! jk, lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know….and I know it’s hard…but my point still stands, Rae, you’re not dumb! PROVE ME WRONG. (oh wait. you can’t, because Sara is always right…lol!)
And we’re not pretending to know everything about your life (we’re not creepy stalkers, okay! haha) but we know that God planted this desire to write in your heart and He did make you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I knowwww! IT’S SO SAD!!!! but at least she has her friend Lilitu. they kinda go from friends to dating, and they’re so sweet together! i LOVE HER TOO!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The RAE you may think you all know, is not the Ruee of the real world. Only Sara really knows some of Ruee.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have a feeling God doesn’t really care or think that. You have no idea what my life looks like.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh okay, that makes sense! Then there’s not as much confusion. Sorry I didn’t see this until just now XD
- Load More

Thats great! I would have mine join, but he doesn’t like to write… maybe someday!
😊
That’s so cool!
😄 yeah
I guess he didn’t want me to tell…. oops…🤭😅
Oh no XD
😅😬