@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it’s your turn to RP, btw.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol for the longest time I thought Lefse was talking about the Norwegian bread stuff and I didn’t realize it was a ship name XD
Lol! yeah, I can see how that would be confusing though…
But anyway, that scene was cute! I like them
Thanks!
lol! Glad you like it!!
They are so cute!! 💖💖🥰 Poor Sef!! 😭
I know &…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m so proud of Chase rn! I feel like that at some point he’s gonna smile, and he hasn’t smiled in soooooo long! (To a person he smiles at his friends, the creatures, a lot.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
whaley are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
Ruth and
whaley are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase put the coin in his pocket again, the side of his mouth twitching. His eyes questioning Marcel.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
The seven of them moved down the hallway in single file, eventually reaching the doorway to a large room. Four tables ran horizontally down the length of the room and were lined with chairs. Colesco and Callipsa were already there.
There was no food on the table, but Izre couldn’t (and didn’t need to) eat the stuff, so she didn’t care.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I’ll write a transition there real quick. We can give them some time to talk before the king comes to talk.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, let’s just get there.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t care if we just jump them there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase looked up, seeing the glass.
“You don’t need to drink it. Sometimes I don’t like the fizz.” Fizz? Blue raspberry? Whatever that meant, it didn’t sound like anything wrong. He looked at Marcel, his black eyes turned their natural brilliant green for a few seconds. I’m going to trust you. He took a small sip, unsu…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna looked up at the portal, then ran toward the wall, jumping and planting one her blades into the wall. She pushed off and went sailing towards the middle of the ceiling. She grabbed the edge of the portal and pulled herself through, rolling to her feet on the other side.
—————————
Quick! Get them to the dining hall before they fight again!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
He pulled Klethen up, but no sooner had he down so, than he began walking down the hall again, as silent as a shadow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
grcr (bc you love Cassian scenes XD)
lol XD
Ah, I liked this whole scene. 😊
“You’re already awkward, Lilitu. How do you think it comes across when you won’t come within ten feet of her?”
AHH!! I love that! lol
In his peripheral vision, he caught sight of Cass making wild gestures with his hands.
Oh man, I love it!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you don’t want to read about Lefse, then ignore this (it’s kind of long, so I understand lol!). But if you do…this one’s great XD
The next few days were ones of torture.
Sef rarely came out of her room, and when she did, her emerald eyes were swollen and red from hours of weeping. Hiding within the shadows of her hoodie, she did not speak to…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @rae @acancello @grcr (bc you love Cassian scenes XD) @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Anyone wanna see another Lefse scene (Lilitu+Sef)?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen hesitated momentarily before gripping Glace’s hand. “Vithén.” He said, “Thank you.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like I have not been doing Glace justice, so if he starts changing a little, that’s why.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace sighed. Ya know, the downside to Microtech is you get a lot of questions afterwards. He held his arm up, and seemed to do nothing else at all but suddenly, he flopped onto the floor where they had started out. At least that’s working, sort of. He held his hand down for Klethen.
“Take it or leave it.”
- Load More
