@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying that he gets better soon! 🙏
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh, ok…I was just reading up on it, and it seems as if it’s more of a personal choice…some Germans wear it on their right, others on their left…idk, it depends on if the person is affected by western culture or not 🤔
Okay, well then I guess it depends on how German Riker is.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If she was not so cute, I think she would be kinda annoying.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @jonas
Nae
“Splitting up sounds like fun!” Nae apparently didn’t realize she was too young to wander around alone. She brushed her hair out of her face. “But groups are advised, you know. Besides, who are all of you, and what’s that silly symbol mean?” She stared at the man with dark blue eyes. “You remind me…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, that’s ok. I’m so excited to see what happens next though!! Can’t wait!! 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76
Ariac
“I don’t,” said Ariac. “I just got here.” He hesitated. “I suppose we should work together.” He didn’t particularly trust any of them, but he didn’t think any of them would be a threat, especially the two young girls. He was pretty sure the thing in Riker’s hand was a weapon, but he doubted it w…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sef
She looked around, and tried to slip out of the room. She didn’t want to talk to anyone, and she didn’t want anyone to talk to her either. It was safer, better that way.
“Hey, you,” a voice called, and Sef froze. “What’s your name?”
“I’m Sef,” she whispered, subconsciously rubbing the fresh scars on her arms, a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I happen to know that that is the case in the Netherlands, but I’m not sure about Germany. Wouldn’t be surprising.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The engagement ring is put on the left, the wedding ring on the right, or so I have heard.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
silver wedding ring on the ring finger of his left hand.
Is not the wedding ring put on the right hand in Germany?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, I finished BoM now. It was definitely more enjoyable than SoS, and the new metallic arts stuff (unkeyed metal minds and such) are definitely interesting. My biggest problem with it is that the entire book felt like an excuse to introduce those principles, and they were introduced so quickly (practically info-dumped) that I’m not even sure i…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve been trying to appreciate smiles recently, irl, since I just got braces a couple days ago and haven’t been able to move my mouth a lot 🫣🤣
Aww, girl, I’m sorry! Braces are horrible for the first couple days….I’ve had mine for two years.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
“Reach for the sky, then reach for space.” -Arln Firehead, Tenth Fettian warlord and Realn emperor
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76
Nae
Nae stopped in her tracks as she saw three people.
“Who are you?” She leaned forward, her hands behind her back. Then she stood erect, a bright expression on her face. “You must be here to meet Da, I don’t know where he is, but I’m Nae. She folded her hands in front of her ad made her eyes already…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Ummm…I have friends…” Chase fisted his hand and let it relax. “I protect myself.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ariac has black hair, yellow eyes, and is of average height. He wears a grayish-blue cloak over a plain black top and dark brown pants. He has a belt which has no weapons or tools of any sort attached but instead a bunch of pouches containing money or personal trinkets. He’s in his late 20s.
Ariac
Ariac hesitated. The young man seemed almost…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alright, I’ll do that. I forgot to post a description of Ariac earlier, so let me do that first.
- Load More
