@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I am motivated to continue my WIP…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
It looks a little plain…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Glace (After banishment)

-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“What… do you like doing?” Sip took a sip of the odd stuff. “I mean, what’re your hobbies?”
“Uhhh… I play football, you know the sport where you kick around a ball into a net? I… I mostly do things with my friends, the creatures. I used to… play the flute., then my father… st-stopped. That.” Chase tasted the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@kielah-h said:
The forest dragon is brown, and his rough, barklike scales blend in with the trees. His wings and spikes are green and leaflike. He spits corrosive venom, and can also release it through his bite. I haven’t come up with a name for him yet.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It depends. Since different people are designing different dragons, i have no idea how many are the traditional fire breathing type. I know that the forest dragon spits acid. Let me find the post…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s so true it hurts 😂😂😭 XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
Her heart quickened. Split up? She would rather be on her own. Nobody cared about her anyway. At least that’s what Iver told her. She was better off on her own, where nobody would notice her, where nobody would care about her. That’s what she deserved, she reminded herself, to be ignored, beaten, left alone to d…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m just waiting to see if Jonas or Sara or Calyhuge or anyone else want to rp. I mean, someone should get struck with some charrie reaction, since they literally had a Giant just walk into camp!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He cries FIRE?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Haha ok.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, my charries don’t have much but I can make something up on the spot, and I promise you it will either be nutz or absolutely cool.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My characters don’t rlly have anything to do atm (partially because one is unconscious)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, yes, I dislike seeing such an active rp not be updated after twenty four hours.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We need to get kraken again if we’re gonna make 400 pgs.
If no one can think up an rp, I can throw one together.
- Load More
