@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
lol 😅 no problem!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @jonas I have approx twice as many horse pics as dragon pics!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, I think I’m paying for not drinking any coffee this morning.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@grcr @anyone-else
the last part of chapter one
He ran until he finally came to a staggering stop and glanced behind him. The air over his home was black with smoke. The horrible memories flashed through his mind. His dead brothers and parents. Vorgan. The duel. The hopelessness. The rescue. All was too vivid.
His young features contorted.…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I had a dream last night that Marcel had wings because of a school teacher! I know, that’s weird. Apparently my mind is just gone wacko.
Chase Duke
Chase looked at the picture, then at Marcel.
“I don’t get it.”
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
…i live in a world of endless summer…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, hey…. did you mean to tag me? Ooor was it supposed to tag Rae? 🙃
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oooh, I like it!!
He seems like a sad charrie tho 😢
Thanks! Yeah, Glace got banished for something he didn’t do. And he tries to convince himself he really did do it. I have a short snippet of him if you want.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, that’s too bad ☹️ I’m usually the last person in my family to get sick too…except my dad who just doesn’t get sick sometimes (cheater!) But I also seem to get the most sick a lot of times, although other times I don’t get very sick at all.
I hope anyone in your family who’s still sick feel better soon!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, we also need to pick up a large quantity of butter (of all things) from a relative.
I used to run to get butter from my grandmother a lot, XD. That brings back memories!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Does that mean you or someone else have also been sick?
My past two weeks of life have been with a sick family. Mom had an allergic reaction that caused asthma, my brothers came down with a cold, and then I came down with it (I’m usually always the last one sick, something to do with my immune system. I also do take astragulus every month,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, we also need to pick up a large quantity of butter (of all things) from a relative.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You too!!
Does that mean you or someone else have also been sick?
Hope you feel better
Thanks! I’m definitely on the mend. Thursday was my worst night, but each morning my throat feels super clogged. I have to play piano in church tomorrow and since I’ve been on vacation, I haven’t been able to practice for a week, so hopefully I’m at least n…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
White roses! White roses! How close you are to my heart!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
How was your vacation??
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
plus I’ve been sick the last couple days, so I’ve been feeling mentally drained.
You too!! Hope you feel better. Btw, strong herbal licorice tea helps sore throats. Honey, lemon and ginger too.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We are in a bit of a slump. I’ve been on vacation this week, plus I’ve been sick the last couple days, so I’ve been feeling mentally drained. We get back tonight, and I’m going to try to be more active on this RP.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Stagnant.
- Load More

That’s scary!
How many? I’m guessing somewhere between 250 and 250,000.
@highscribeofaetherium LOL! Unfortunately, our computer (with all my Mom’s stuff on there too) would not allow me to do that much, but if you include my tablet…probably around 250.
Still, that’s a lot!
What can i say? I’ve been Horse Crazy since birth.
Well, I have like, 2,000 pics of my cockatiel, so…
@rae
Um yeah, that is scary.
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas
NOBODY MENTION HORSE PICS…PLEASE!
We’re protected by the anti-spam rule. As long as we avoid making horses relevant to the topic, we should be safe!
@jonas hehe yeah…
@highscribeofaetherium I’ve got thousands of various photos, but haven’t stopped to take many of my own horsey pics, been to busy taking care of the horses!