@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Not a scratch. We have a horse named Shazam who spooks easily (literally afraid of his shadow and imaginary movements, and stationary objects!) And I was doing his hay. Snoopy, an unhappy gelding cuz he was kept inside all day Sunday, burst out of the stall a coworker was in, and galloped outside. Shazam spooked, and started kicking…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
K I have to go unpack…ugh. Be back later!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never driven on ice before, so that sounds terrifying. I’m glad you’re okay! XD
It was scary…but we survived! lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you happen to take astragulus every once in a while to boost the immune system?
I don’t even know what that is XD
Oh! And on horse news, I potentially could have died in a stall on Monday.
Fun times! lol I have also almost died too in horse related incidents…so yeah…
Oh ok. That makes sense.
We’re now back at home. F…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww I’m so sorry girl! <3 I’ll definitely be praying!!
@everyone
I have a prayer request as well…can you guys pray for my mom? She has a pinched nerve in her back and it is really painful. She was getting better but just had a really bad flare up and everything hurts, even laying down.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Two pets?!?!? What kinds? Are they new or did you just drop your pets off somewhere for the trip? (I’m assuming it’s the former but you never know lol!)
It’s just our rabbit and bird. They were each staying at a different aunt and uncle’s houses’, one in Kenosha (southeast of our home) and one in Milwaukee (northeast of our hom…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It was great!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Licorice is my Dad’s fav! Do you happen to take astragulus every once in a while to boost the immune system?
What a fun weekend!
Oh! And on horse news, I potentially could have died in a stall on Monday.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw, strong herbal licorice tea helps sore throats.
YOU DRINK LICORICE TEA TOO!?!?!?! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S LITERALLY THE BEST TEA IN THE WORLD (except chai but they are a tie, lol)!!!! Everyone else thinks that it’s disgusting because they don’t like how licorice tea sounds (and they haven’t even tried it)…but…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
a few months ago I gathered/pieced together all of the POVs from the Character Party RP pillow fight… I read through it a few minutes ago, and it’s pretty funny… lol
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
That was…different. He’d never met a godling before.
“Do your changing eyes have a power behind them? I’ve seen only one other person who could do that.” Chase sat up straight. He had never been asked that question in his life.
“Ummm… I… ” Chase’s eyes switched between yellow, green and black. He glanced aroun…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for the advice, i shall edit (for the thousandth time.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry, I like this RP too, so I don’t want it to die either!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m assuming you’re looking for feedback on this?
The only thing I would say is perhaps give Nahim a better reason to think that there was a traitor. You currently have him thinking that the place couldn’t have been taken if there wasn’t one, and maybe from an in-universe point of view that’s true, but I think to the reader it feels lik…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I was meaning to read your previous version, but I was so far behind that it was a daunting task to begin, so this is perfect!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I should tag some ppl:
@kyronthearcaninn @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @beth-torres @whalekeeper @esther-c @calyhuge @euodia-vision
Feel free to ignore.
⬆⬆⬆ -
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I’ve been re-writing pieces.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c The promised Glace snippet…
If Only I Could Forget by R. A. E.
Peachy shores cannot keep in the salty water as it spills over its borders, dropping in streams down a fair cheek, and sliding under a girlish chin before falling and breaking on the ground. Shattering into tiny pieces just like my sister’s heart.“Glace…” A shaky voice s…[Read more]
-
Aww, I love ittt! 😭
Wait, do you always write in present tense?-
😀
No, I usually write in third past tense, but I’ve been playing with first person present. I think it adds a unique touch.-
Ok, cool!
I believe Ally Carter writes her books in first person present. And she wrote it really well. At least for the one I read.
-
-
-
- Load More
