@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Sorry guys, but I’m going to have to leave this RP to focus more on my writing. Just thought I’d let you know!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
AHHHHHHH!!! I’m so happy because my conlang is turning out for the first time everrr!!!!
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Yay! I’d love to read it! Thank you 😊
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi Janessa!
I’d say historical fiction is my favorite genre to read hands down! That’s so cool that you write it! Photography and hiking are fun! Those are really neat hobbies. Hey! That’s really cool. It’s very rare I meet a homeschooler that’s been in public school. I was in public from kindergarten to fifth and then was homeschoo…[Read more] -
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! It’s nice to meet you! That’s so cool! The Septrum is a cool name!
it’s awesome that you love math! (Wish I could say the same thing lol 😅)I depends on what book I’m working on for the soft and hard thing. Some I like to be very flexible with and some have to have some hardcore rules.
my favorite concept of Sci fi is prob…[Read more] -
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
hahahhahaha that’s so awesome!
I won’t anger her, I promise XD -
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas From SE:
Igua
Okay who was playing jokes on him now? One minute he’s walking to his cabin in Peaceful Valley, with some of the supplies Skullcrusher had wanted and the next he’s…wherever he is now. Who were these people? Some of them didn’t look Wondian at all and he couldn’t see anyone that looked Realn, Cloak or not. He pressed h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What will make you un-sus-pish-ee-us? How about:
NOBODY HERE IS GOING TO ATTACK GUNSLINGER.
Probably. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so this is sort of like a spiritual battle? Sef can defeat the Pythonos because she is willing to stand up to their lies. Lilitu is a Payne too, though, right? The reason Sef is the only one who can defeat them is because she has believed their lies and he hasn’t?
Essentially, yes, and…no. It’s hard to explain the thoughts i…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
“Now the memory of two,
Do you hold close to you” -
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know, but I’m still sus-spish-ee-us!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*Me reading pamphlet*
“HOODIES”
*Me: eep!*
XD
I’ve got no problem with it, but Chase would strongly object. Chase needs to drop the hoodie for an hour anyways. Me like it.
@esther-c What if Callista got teamed up with Chase as dance partners at the lessons?! XD, the chaos! Chase would be so afraid of Fynn!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Water water everywhere, so let’s all have a drink.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I was telling @HighScribe it wouldn’t work, not suggesting it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I must be tired, typos, typos, everywhere.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, Kal would be dad.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*Narrows eyes*
Devious plans over here against the charrie I stole. I’m watchin’ you two.
Firing a gun at Gunslinger, aye? Well, first, while Gunslinger acts relaxed and cool, undisturbed and downright unalert, he can get a shot out before your Kal pulled her gun. He’s as old as the hills, but still young, and it…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah. Sorry, Wyoh.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, KP eats posts sometimes. Life.
It’s not KP, it’s Wyoh.
She’s the ghost of KP, she haunts each topic searching for posts to devour. She serves no one and obeys no one. She is easily offended and mercy is a word rarely in her vocabulary. She annoys each member in her own way. Wyoh is our horrid technical gh…[Read more]
- Load More
